error code LM-25

So a friend deacitivated, had second thoughts and reactivated his account but now when he goes to log in it says error code LM-25, basically it says he has no account

He checked his status and its active/continuous but still cant log in, on 2 different puters.

He contacted customer support who told him to delete his member name from the pol log in screen then re-enter it and it will fix it, which he did and it didn't

Anyone else have this issue before and know how to resolve it?
    (1)

So he contacted support last night, was given a quick solution and was instantly disconnected. He tried the solution and it didnt work.

He contacted support again today and was told to "wait it out" but they couldnt say how long of a wait he could expect and when he said he will wait a day and if its not up he will just re-cancel since support couldnt help, the support clerk asked his name and when he gave it disconnected again.

Famous and shady SE customer support strikes again. And makes SE loose 2 more ffxi subscribers. Way to go customer support!
    (0)

Character
    Aubinann
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 74
    I am also getting this error after reactivating my account this morning. Perhaps this is actually a widespread issue? Can someone from Square-Enix please respond?
    (0)

Character
    Aubinann
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 74
    I am now successfully logged in. I went to the Square Enix Account Management System, changed my PlayOnline password - then deleted my account from my PC's POL viewer and created it again.
    I suspect that our accounts have been disabled as they weren't in use and there seems to have been a lot of security issues lately.

I hope that helps you out Mostfowl, let me know what happens!
    (0)

He just texted me and said that worked lol you have his thanks!

You should maybe work for SE customer service dept., he hasnt been able to log in for 2 days cause they told him to "wait it out" instead of providing an actual solution like you did
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°€

The Account Management can be quite a mess at times, so it's no surprise people don't quite get through.

Though the Customer Service is paid for knowing it, I'd guess...
    Even so, too often I see this kind of things happen to users.

Go figure. ^^;

Good job on getting through!
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Nyamo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 86
    I'm getting this error as well but i am playing on 360 any suggestions on what i could do ? i tried deleting an then making a new password but to no avail gdi.
    (0)

Character
    Aubinann
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri_addict View Post
    I'm getting this error as well but i am playing on 360 any suggestions on what i could do ? i tried deleting an then making a new password but to no avail gdi.
    You need to change your POL password through the Square Enix Management Account System website - https://secure.square-enix.com/account/ - not through your POL viewer.

Go to the site, log in, on the left hand side click 'Select Service', then on the right hand side click 'Final Fantasy XI'.
    Then, when it appears, click 'Options List', scroll to the bottom of the following page and click on the update button that is shown to the right of the 'Update PlayOnline Password' text.
    Change your password.

I hope that that works for you - please come back and post what happens!
    (2)

Character
    Nyamo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingAvatar View Post
    You need to change your POL password through the Square Enix Management Account System website - https://secure.square-enix.com/account/ - not through your POL viewer.

Go to the site, log in, on the left hand side click 'Select Service', then on the right hand side click 'Final Fantasy XI'.
    Then, when it appears, click 'Options List', scroll to the bottom of the following page and click on the update button that is shown to the right of the 'Update PlayOnline Password' text.
    Change your password.

I hope that that works for you - please come back and post what happens!
    Thanks a lot it worked! much appreciated also my ticket was closed and i got no reply from square.
    (0)