Character
    Rose
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 30

New on Leviathan!

Hi everyone, I played this game for one summer WAY back years ago, probably in 2004 and never even got past lvl 10 for a bunch of reasons, but I've always wanted to play this game again and actually make it to end game content this time!

Of course I know this game is a lot different now with leveling up and such, but it's still hard as a new player and I was just wondering if anyone can help me out? I am def. willing to level to 30 on my own, but afterwards I may need help. Please respond if anyone is on Leviathan and can help! I am willing to start over on another server too of course.

Also I am on the 14 trial right now to just get a feel and start leveling BUT, I do plan to just buy a new game if I can get this rolling. Thanks to anyone who can respond and sorry for the long message, I like to talk
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Sadly I don't have that much free time right now, but I'll do what I can to help. Poke me when you see me online sometime, always glad to see new people join.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Rose
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 30
    Ok cool, thank you!
    (0)

Character
    Dragg
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    hiya CMT, welcome to the game. Hope you can get on with it. If you stick with it you'll definitely enjoy it. Im sorry Im on a different server otherwise I would make time to help you with whatever you needed. Happy gaming.
    (0)

Character
    Rose
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 30
    Thanks hawk! Its nice to know I can still experience the game and that there are still ffxi vets that can help out beginners
    (1)

Character
    Dragg
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Any time, just a shame that your on a different server, atm i`m helping a new player on the trial with he`s rank missions & other stuff.
    (0)

Character
    Rose
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 30
    Its ok Arcon has been giving me lot's of advice
    (0)

Character
    Saintmatthew
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 22
    I'm also on Levaithan, and brand new, I'm a white mage so if anyone needs some healing hit me up. Its a very good game, but unfortunately nobody seems to respond to me in game, I understand that of course, everyones got business to do. And a lvl 99 helping a lvl 10 for nothing usually doesn't happen often. So if anyone around my level wants to play please let me know.
    (0)

Character
    Zibens
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I'm trying to play with others as well. I'm a 45 WAR and would love to help out/receive help if possible. So any one interested, I'll do my best.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I just posted in the other thread, but as I said there, you're welcome to join us.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers