Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Well I haven't logged in for a month and before that I was only ever really on my crafting mule, lets put it that way.
    Not the first time I've done that but hopefully the last, to say I'm tired we dealing with FFXIs development team would be a massive understatement. Quitting or not is entirely dependent on what the show off at the VanaFest I suppose, Neo-Limbus might have done the trick as well but I hear they kinda removed the Cosmo Cleaner NPC? Arch-anything puts me off as well, though Limbus was a pretty good event to start with in my opinion so I can probably let that slide, not like Nyzul where they took a flawed event (though as a SCH its flaws never really affected me) and added more flaws to it.

Guess I shouldn't really be posting in this thread when quite obviously my motivation for this game, much less SCH, has run dry. On the plus side, the moment I do quit they'll probably fix Modus Veritas and do just about everything else I've suggested that wasn't stupid.
    (0)

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sotek View Post
    On the plus side, the moment I do quit they'll probably fix Modus Veritas and do just about everything else I've suggested that wasn't stupid.
    Go away! I want your ideas!
    (1)
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!

Character
    Aerolite
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    New from Mischief, AKA the guy who solo'd Shinryu:

FFXI - SCH Kaggen Solo
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2