Character
    Albelx
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 30

Anyone on Shiva?

Hello everyone I just started playing again and was looking for people to quest or party with on Shiva. My job classes are around level 15. I usually use Thief, Ninja, Dancer or Warrior, which is level 30.
    (0)

Character
    Zeroe
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Hello AlbelX

With recent changes, it's very hard to find a party to go level with at lower levels such as 15. You would have much better luck asking to join for example a book party like Gusgen Mines. These allow you to level quickly and there quite popular. Some people burn there Job to 70, then head to Aby to finish up at 99. Hope this helps!
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    This forum has server sections for sever-specific discussion, by the way.

As Zeroe said, partying at low levels is not common anymore. "book burns" start to happen at 30+. Outside of that, it's more common to solo to 30+ and do either those or get carried to 99 by an abyssea party- but I would only recommend this if you intend to play seriously and are willing to take the time to learn your jobs before asking to join events. Otherwise, find other ways to get to 70+ and then use abyssea. As you've no doubt discovered, leveling up is much faster than it used to be, that's why you don't see this anymore.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 06-13-2012 at 02:07 AM.

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    If you can find a group of friends it can be a lot of fun, but a lot of people have almost every job they want at 99 now, so it's hard to find a group to Party with.
    (0)

Character
    Llana
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    This forum has server sections for sever-specific discussion, by the way.
    It's in the right place, look at the top of the thread to see the tree:
    Home > Forum Top > English Forums > COMMUNITY > Worlds > Shiva > Anyone on Shiva?

Bear in mind that when you look for "All posts" they show any new posts from your language category (meaning, for English speakers, this will show all subthreads under "English Forums".
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    If you can't out-claim someone who's AFK, you need to find a new game to play.

Character
    Iakothm
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Llana_Virren View Post
    It's in the right place, look at the top of the thread to see the tree:
    Home > Forum Top > English Forums > COMMUNITY > Worlds > Shiva > Anyone on Shiva?

Bear in mind that when you look for "All posts" they show any new posts from your language category (meaning, for English speakers, this will show all subthreads under "English Forums".
    Actually if you look in general discussion that is where this thread was originally.

also is shiva that dead? kinda sad it was the first server I was on when Aht Urgan came out. Book burns for all levels are common on Asura.
    (0)