Page 30 of 62 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by windrider View Post
    It's not like maintence where the servers are still running allowing stones etc to accumilate, you need running time on the game to allow that, the servers are off, so plants stones etc wont have moved everything will be frozen where it was last left off,
    actually, stones are accumulating and plants will wither. That is an official announcement from SE on the matter.

Stone accumulation is calculated according to game clock and time passing between events logged when you interact with Joachim, which is why you get free stones when you get the abyssites to extend time. It is already known that game clock is bound to real-life clock (a formula is applied to sysclock value). Unless they change time on the servers before launching the game services, they will recaclulate and you'll get the free stones.

But all that doesn't really need to be said, as SE already announced stones will accumulate during this crisis.

Raist
    (0)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

I know this is way off topic, but good lord Ryland could you please make that image smaller please -.-

and yeah I was about to say it but the admin above me said it ;p Time in Vanadiel is going on as normal.
    (0)

Player
    Well more traverser stones is a nice bonus w/e the game does come back up heh
    (0)

Character
    Gravionblack
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    So my only question is if all the plants and things are dead . . . . . what about my chocobo? Am i going to come back to a chocobo that hates me? ^^;
    (0)

yeah...that may be a problem... it might even run away if you haven't gottten your plaque/whistle for it yet and sent it off to the farm already.

SE might have to give the GM's a tool to reset them somehow or something. Will just have to wait and see how bad the in-game fallout from all this is I guess.

Raist
    (0)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Character
    Spamtastic
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    so this means beastmen will have conquered vanadiel? just wondering.
    (0)
    Spamtastic - Valefor

Character
    Vedabe
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Spamtastic View Post
    you can´t imagine how i laugh about this, suddenly i don´t know why, got the picture of the shadow lord waiting for us to give us a fairly "warm" welcome, you made my day seriously XD.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIST View Post
    actually, stones are accumulating and plants will wither. That is an official announcement from SE on the matter.

Stone accumulation is calculated according to game clock and time passing between events logged when you interact with Joachim, which is why you get free stones when you get the abyssites to extend time. It is already known that game clock is bound to real-life clock (a formula is applied to sysclock value). Unless they change time on the servers before launching the game services, they will recaclulate and you'll get the free stones.

But all that doesn't really need to be said, as SE already announced stones will accumulate during this crisis.

Raist
    And a MOD beat you to the punch. lol
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Spamtastic View Post
    That actualy dose happen during mat, but they "fix" it.
    (0)

Character
    Spamtastic
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    That actualy dose happen during mat, but they "fix" it.
    hahah. thanks. i think it would be fun to come back to a conquest map that the beastmen own. lol.
    (0)
    Spamtastic - Valefor

Page 30 of 62 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast