Thread: Hello FFXI ppl

Character
    Marshalls
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 75

Hello FFXI ppl

Hello my name is Marshall and I have been out of the game for a few years, and was very excited to come back. But I find I am a noob all over again. I have forgot most of the world. I would like to meet some ppl that have the time to let me help them so i can get use to playing again.
    (0)
    Death to the BUNNIES

Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'd be glad to although im often busy I wouldnt mind having company on my adventures, unfortunitly im on a different server. But i wish you well on your journeys, and I offer you strength and courage, and above, don't be discouraged by ffxi players that don't want to help anyone but themselves, theres enough people out there you just have to find them.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard
    The reason I keep coming back to XI as opposed to other MMOs is because of the content's lastability. While it is true that many pieces are outdated with each patch, to this day there are many old pieces of gear that are still near top-tier if not the top-tier. It encourages you to explore the whole breadth of content rather than asking you to bumrush and bypass all the old content just so you can grind the newer content. This is a model used by other MMOs such as WoW, and while I don't have anything against people that enjoy this model, if I wanted to play an MMO with that model there are many, many games vast superior to XI in terms of mechanics and especially customer service that offer such a model.