Hybrid View

Redoing Mission/Quest BCNMs

I would like very much if SE would make it where you had an option from the goblin footprint or something to enter a BCNM you did for a story over again any time you wanted to... for fun.

EDIT: I just wanted to add more detail as to why this would be cool. For anyone who enjoyed the storyline for any of the missions, rechecking all the goblin footprints and cutscene-replay bards just isn't the same as when you go through the whole mission line for the first time; you watch a cutscene that is supposed to get you all amped up for a fight, and then... you walk to the next footprint assuming that's where a BCNM was supposed to go... it takes all the fun out of it. Making it possible to redo the fights would make it possible to fully enjoy the story of a mission-line all over again without having to search high and low for someone who doesn't have the missions done already or be at the mercy of their playtimes. Most expansion mission BCNMs are soloable or duoable at least now. Adding this would be like making a single-player version of FFXI where you could relive the story over and over.
    (3)
    Last edited by Dohati; 06-10-2012 at 12:40 AM.

Character
    Jingizu
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    You've lost your mind >.>. That's just my opinion, of course. I remember when CoP was HARD, and you literally spent millions on meds and RR items after hours of farming items to weaken your opponents. To this day, I have flashbacks and nightmares of how, I, the WHM, made Ouryu flail. /cry

However, I can also see where, even if not for the love of the storyline, you'd want to test your might against some old adversaries.
    (1)
    Why must you insist on saying "then", instead of THAN? THEN is a TIME reference, NOT a comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingizu View Post
    However, I can also see where, even if not for the love of the storyline, you'd want to test your might against some old adversaries.
    definitely
    (1)