Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Then, You have to topple on top of that fact, that our Skill in Crossbow is pretty crap. If we want to even have a chance at hitting any endgame enemy at all, You're going to need a full R.acc set, and Probably Feint. Now raise your hand if you have the inventory space right now to carry around a Crossbow, 1-2 Stacks of Bolts depending on what you want with you, and roughly 12 additional pieces of R.Accuracy armor.

aaaaaaaaaaaanyone? I sure as hell don't. Between an Evasion set, Eva/HasteHybrid, SAWS, TAWS, SATAWS, WS(Mercy), WS(Evisc), TP(AccNotNeeded) TP(NEEDSSUMACC), and so forth, an added Ranged Accuracy set would be impossible to fit. That, and Acid bolts can be easily replaced by say... Tachi: Ageha, or Angon... Which are more reliable and don't require special builds.
    My R'Acc set nowadays basically consists of a hybrid between my Exenterator set and my eva set, utilising anything with AGI on it that I happen to already be using. Though TBH as you already said, Xbow is basically solo only now anyway, and there's not much that we solo that we don't have capped acc on, even on xbow.

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    *Also on the Subject of Bloody Bolts. Solo uses they're pretty cool, But I can't recall the last time i was in a situation where I required Bloody bolts... its been since the 75 cap.
    I use them always in limbus when farming Temenos West. Usually only when I have to pull links though, and especially on the top floor (6 birds). Maybe it's because I don't have mandau, so i don't kill as fast, or maybe because I'm taru, so I don't have the same HP, idk, but the birds often spend 30 secs missing, then all 5 of them hit you at once, and it can get scary XD

Other time is in dyna if I accidentally pull too many links. All other times I use raider's boomerang.
    (0)

Character
    Nebo
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by RygaenYuui View Post
    It'd suffice too just to have more options to choose from as far as bolts are concerned, or higher level bolts that have the same effect but higher potency, BaseDAM, M.acc, and duration.
    Personally? I couldn't care less about base damage for status bolts. But, I wouldn't mind having having more bullets to use with last stand. But it looks like the development team does not view THF has having decent Ranged DD options

Higher levels of status bolts with the same effects that we have now would certainly be better solo. But my reasoning for changing the effects the way I suggested would be so that they are able to add utility to a group by combining with similar effects from other party members instead of being overwritten or outclassed by them. And I thought Non-Elemenal sleep would be a nifty kind of utility that could benefit THF.

Either way though, I agree that the MACC and duration of the effects needs to be increased.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nebo; 02-27-2013 at 04:00 PM.

Non-elemental drain that works on undead, and isn't heavily resisted by dark-based mobs is the main thing I'd be interested in as a higher level version.

Non-elemental sleep could be nice, but only if it lasts longer than the current ~5 seconds
    (1)

Character
    Nebo
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    (0)

Character
    Zerius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Hopefully, this is only the beginning.
    (1)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    New to THF, still a little shy, be gentle~

Might I suggest more crossbows like Ziska's Crossbow? 216 delay, only xbows I saw with that are Ziska's and Darkwing/+1, Ziska's is somewhat expensive and rare, Darkwing strikes me as 'meh' and no +1's...ever. I'd suggest some THF only xbows.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Octant is currently the best Speed Xbow we have AFAIK. Wouldn't mind a level 99 Version though, Damage is of no consequence, But added R.acc/Same delay would be great for any and all remaining Bolt using THF's.

I'm like 0/10 or so on it, about 8 of those kills back at 75 cap when BLU kiting it was the best method i had (Had a blu friend kite it while I TH'd it, etc)
    (1)
    Last edited by Karbuncle; 04-25-2013 at 12:51 AM.

Character
    Zerius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I was kind of hoping THF would get on one of the new Xbows or the gun but alas we are not. I fingers must be too thick.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4