Thread: Time Attack

Player

Time Attack

It's just a small idea. How about doing a Time Attack for Mission/Story Battlefields or for HNMs. Of course redone for Lv99. See who can complete these fights in less time, rewards depending on time instead of just luck.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The game already tracks best times for fights, the problem is the server doesn't save this information permanently. I don't know about giving better rewards for a good time, because that will just force cookiecutter optimal setups even more than the game already does. But the game could at least save the best times so that people who want to compete for the best time can while not punishing those who just want to do the fight with whoever is available.
    (0)

Player
    That is true, the game tracks times for individual fights. And as you said, it's also true that the times get reset when a server maintenance is done. But I'm not meaning a single fight. What I want to see is a set of mobs, not just one, for a time attack. For example Bastok Time Attack: All Story Battlefields one after another without pause and arranged so that it makes a challenge to Lv99. The only problem I see is, like you mentioned, the server doesn't keep times.
    (0)

Character
    Lordos
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Sound like a Beat 'em up yeah yeah go for it lol
    (0)