Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    I can tell you that there is more than just Lion to fight (the other NPCs are a secret for now though!), and also that it's more involved than just running in and fighting the famous heroine NPCs.

Personally I was quite impressed with Lion and the other NPCs' animations when I tried it out myself.

We plan on passing out a lot of the items which give access to this battlefield so that a large amount of players can experience and enjoy it!
    Great, more special battlefields that waste space because usage is so rare... and now people won't be able to enter the old ones because there won't be any more bonanzas. Can we please have another method to obtain these entry items? It literally seems like a waste of resources right now and it could at least be enjoyed by more players. Please look into this.
    (2)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Why "a large amount?" Why not... everyone? Everyone who wants to access it should be able to. Anything less is just silly IMO.
    (3)

Character
    Arciele
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    if my understanding of the "heroines" is correct, we're going to see Lion, Prishe, Aphmau and Lilisette in the mix.

makes sense. prishe and lilisette already have working battle animation..
    is aphmau gonna be a PUP? sounds exciting
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°Ŋ

Quote Originally Posted by Arciel View Post
    if my understanding of the "heroines" is correct, we're going to see Lion, Prishe, Aphmau and Lilisette in the mix.
    I do believe they are referring to a heroine in this case (though Heroine's Combat is named that way too, yet it has several 'heroine' involved, however, the Heroine in the title might be referring to the player, of course).

Would be nice to be wrong, though.

And yes, for the love of Kupo, make all this sort of battlefields more accessible, or just accessible in the first place... I don't think that even needs anything more to be said of.

Just do it ! !! !
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Avina
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 85
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We plan on passing out a lot of the items which give access to this battlefield so that a large amount of players can experience and enjoy it!
    I know you are just the Messenger, Camate but I can't think of anyone here being thrilled at the concept of "Oh, awesome!
    A battlefield I might not get a chance to play!". Because no matter how many of those you dish out there will be players who don't get a chance to do it.

And although it isn't explicitly stated the wording here implied by "passing out" the items makes it sound like a Vanafest 2012 item you get from attending: in short,something a lot of us NAs and EUs wont get.

I can't think of anyone in favor of these items only be handed out at specific times. I had originally been hopeful for whatever this actually is going to be and I seemed to have received what I should have expected all along: disappointment.
    (3)

6. 06-19-2012 11:21 AM

Character
    Fusionx
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

I'd assume we'll be getting a NA post of this soon...
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionx View Post

Probably not until the Athena Orbs are distributed.
    (0)

Character
    Cypherx
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    you might wanna gear your monk up in that pick full af3 is sup optimal!
    So's your face.
    (0)

Character
    Infidi
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusionx View Post

Wait... that Elvaan kid from Sandy past was a girl?! I thought was a male. Oi oi...
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Infidi View Post
    Wait... that Elvaan kid from Sandy past was a girl?! I thought was a male. Oi oi...
    I'm pretty sure it is. Just like I'm pretty sure that Gilgamesh is male.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast