Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Character
    Fusionx
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zubis View Post
    Hmm, two pirates in the fight eh? Don't suppose Vyse pops in and pulls a Pirate's Wrath?
    Gilgamesh looks more like a cheerleader than a participant.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittenz View Post
    if your hoping for dynamis level of easy when it comes to collecting alex it would need to drop a MINIMUM of 900 per run if its made for 3 or 1800 for a group of 6 (150 is what 1 person will get in a dyna run at least and its 2x as much alex than dyna money if you get the last 30 as a loan) and I personally dont see that happening (though I am all for it if it does). Realistically if its something that drops alex, make its gear worth getting so more people do it and more alex supply comes into the game making the supply grow and eventually decreasing the price.

As for the event itself I would wager its more likely the dungeon crawl system thats coming up over anything else as I dont see SE putting enough effort into changing how each salvage zone is entered (using nyzul and the new limbus as examples) but maybe they will suprise us. Hopefully the names are more creative than just adding arch to everything though if it is a rehash of salvage (Arch Proto Omega really ?)
    You're not really making an argument here, and I didn't even suggest that the alex drop rate should equate to the dynamis drop rate of currency. You're merely pointing out the obvious: that "insert battlefield here" would need to drop X currency. Well, yeah, no sh--.
    (0)

Character
    Mifaco
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Let me guess: Another fight only winnable with Embrava and empy zerg?
    (1)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco View Post
    Let me guess: Another fight only winnable with Embrava and empy zerg?
    The old Hero/Heroine/Serpent General fights were 60-cap with locked sub job, but weren't terribly difficult. Maybe this (or these) fights are along the same lines but for 99-cap? Maybe that's just wishful thinking. I honestly thought I was all out of that.
    (1)

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    didn't they say they were gonna give Crystal Warrior weapons as event items for the 10th anniversary? that's probably it.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°€

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionx View Post
    I'll actually log into the game if there is story behind this and not just some "hey you can fight lion!" like the other Festival BCs have been.

New storyline involving Lion would be amazing.
    Agreed/same here, but I think we both know how unlikely that is. :S
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

I can tell you that there is more than just Lion to fight (the other NPCs are a secret for now though!), and also that it's more involved than just running in and fighting the famous heroine NPCs.

Personally I was quite impressed with Lion and the other NPCs' animations when I tried it out myself.

We plan on passing out a lot of the items which give access to this battlefield so that a large amount of players can experience and enjoy it!
    (4)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    There are many other special battlefields which, at least at level 75, were a looooot of fun.
    Wish SE could make them more accessible other than with Bonanza.
    I don't know how, maybe buying them with some sort of currency.
    Gil? Grounds of Valor tabs? Einherjar ampoules? Maybe Beastmen's seals would be best.

I would love if you could put in-game an NPC that "sells" those ticket, it's a shame so many people can't try those battles, some are so awesome!
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°€

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    [...] also that it's more involved than just running in and fighting the famous heroine NPCs. [...]
    That's good to know!

By the by, isn't this battle sort of a... big... spoiler... ish? :S
    That's one thing I'm wondering about.

Edit:

Might as well finish The Last Verse with it but I doubt it'll be anything that grand. :d
    (2)
    Last edited by Dragoy; 06-14-2012 at 06:34 AM.
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    I can tell you that there is more than just Lion to fight (the other NPCs are a secret for now though!), and also that it's more involved than just running in and fighting the famous heroine NPCs.

Personally I was quite impressed with Lion and the other NPCs' animations when I tried it out myself.

We plan on passing out a lot of the items which give access to this battlefield so that a large amount of players can experience and enjoy it!

I don't even understand why you even need to hand em out tho

The best way would be an Npc that sells all the event type battles for like 10k each.

I mean there no drops from them and there basically just fun BCes so would be a nice way for SE to say thank to the player base that played and kept this game going for 10 years lol.
    (1)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast