Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    WAR in my LS with 5/5 Shattersoul is outparsing Ukon WARs and Verethagmna MNKs in T5 VW with the Crystal Staff, parsing like 3.5kish Shattersouls on average(he has Ukon too but he swears that he gets more consistantly high damage with it, and he uses it for fun, though he only has 85 Ukon). He used it in Nyzul too against the final floor 100 boss with Mighty Strikes up and did like 6k with it.
    (0)

id need to see gear sets etc for that to even be 1/2 viable.

on the side note you can push some sick upheavals with the right gear and MS.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    As far as I'm aware BG has always held the position of "We're not the *** Morality Police". People are welcome to express their opinions about third party programs on this site. However, we will, as stated, ban the *** *** out of someone trying to post links to said programs. And if people want to cry about Stan's guild program then they should probably start boycotting ffxiah. And excel.

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    on the side note you can push some sick upheavals with the right gear and MS
    And even better Resolutions.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

i run a upheaval war with almost done building vit tom gaxe my ws set is mekeri (nq off ah) body twilight helm apathy gorget terrosoul/spinal relic+2 feet and legs delirum feet from pil and the rest is rounded out with da. and i put up in the 3.5k range spikes in the high 4ks(4.7k-4.9k) in aby i avg around 4k with spikes of over 6k. with ms up in aby my spike was over 8k with my highest being over 10k with drk sub with ms lr zerk se warcry up. hope this helps some. this is by no means top notch gear for this ws i have a few pieces id like to tweak like shadow breastplate or ares body change my belt to warewolf and a couple other piece but yeah it doe good. ppl always checking me when i first show up to a party and start droping 4-5k ws almost constantly.
    (0)
    Last edited by deathgod; 01-01-2013 at 10:17 PM.

Character
    Infidi
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    With the advent of Delve definitively making Ukko's Fury pretty much useless, anyone have a current WS set for Upheaval? Including all the Delve/Colonization(bayld) gear you can get. Is it as simple as stacking VIT for the most part? XD Also, is it worth for 5/5 Upheaval after the update, or 3/5 sufficient? :P
    (0)
    Last edited by Infidi; 05-24-2013 at 10:23 PM.

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Will probably need ACC too depending on what you're fighting.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2