Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    What does NEO Nyzul 2.0 mean even.

New Nyzul the second?
    Should it be NEO Nyzul 1.0?

This NEO-fad that has been going on (since the Dynamis changes?) is annoying me almost as much as calling monsters MOBs!

What were we talking about again?
    Oh right, nothing!

Wait what? I think it was about the Nyzul Isle Uncharted Regions being planned in a poor, wrong, altogether messed up fashion, no?

For discussion about cheating this is not (methinks?), and it probably is borderline a violation of them so called guide-lines of the forum so...

(Yeah, I know that's funny.)
    (4)
    ...or so the legend says.

Player
    You're the one claiming I'm trolling, I just had to laugh at you thinking console players are holding up anything but updates.

Inflation, Neo Nyzul none of those affect anyone at level 1, hiding behind a mule is purely so you can troll

Then you have the gall to say I have no self respect while hiding behind a level 1 mule, hyprocrite much?
    (2)
    Last edited by Neisan_Quetz; 06-03-2012 at 12:32 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by user201108211515 View Post
    did you once in 10 years complain to SE about the problems you have? Or instead you took matters into your own hands. I'm sure it starts with windower. But consider it a gate way drug to cheating.
    There have been many times people have complained about 6 lines for a macro only. Seeing how far it has got us by now I have no reason to complain anymore, I feel like a lil kid yelling through the house I want more than the 6 legos I got. My parents don't give a damn I need more legos to actually build something, either I deal with it or I find a way of getting more outside of my parents because my parents are to busy with their soap opera to bother getting me more of them.

Deny it all you want but it is console players that keep this game alive. We are the one farming for the items you buy with exploited gil. With out us you would have to go farm things your self. Sure hope you can find a bot for that. Else you might quit the game cauz farming is hard.. Wonder if SE knows farming is hard. May be they will change it for you easy mode players and items you need will just be delivered via mog house.
    I am quite sure console players make up a good portion of the game, I am also sure that a PC only game of FFXI would sustain itself better than a PS2/Xbox community would, not because PC people are awesome, like I said, PC can be bought still and thus has new players. I have been trying to get a friend of mine on this game for a long time, he has a bad PC that couldn't run the game so he needs it for 360, but outside of Amazon wanting $200+ for it we have had no real luck. If you can tell me where you would find it not only would it help me but I will retract the idea that PC can sustain an influx of new players better than either PS2 or Xbox can.

get real man. You are only fooln your self. Breaking the rules is cheating no matter what excuses you have. You want things to change for the better how about being part of the soloution not adding to the problem.
    Then tell me, how long must a player wait for his/her game to be fixed by its creators before taking matters into their own hands. It is not hard to see where this game is broken or where they let us fix it ourselves, even in some cases doing so just to help themselves as well. A case of this would be inventory, I think they could probably fix the fact we run out, however they make money off of mules people make and transfer items, now they make money and we have more room. If they fixed this, we would still have more room but they don't get the extra $ for us paying to have more space, which we already do/did with their satchel.

Were here to complain about how the game is broken. You would prefer we take matters into our own hands and just cheat?
    No, I don't want to cheat, I want to fix the game, I have no problems telling people where they are wrong. SE is wrong with VW drop, they are wrong for relying on luck for NNI as well. If it were possible yes, I would say "cheat" and give someone a Mekira body & their belt after their 100th Kaggen, you know why? Some people get it their 1st kill, now tell me how thats not broken. If this teaches you a lesson for life its "Try and try again, but sometimes life just fucks you in the ass while others get shit the easy way with no effort " not how it should be. If you agree with this you are wrong. Simple and true, its like saying people born into a rich family should have to do nothing, they are above you, while everyone else who has to work for things but make it no where are being treated fairly. Not true, its because the world is broken, cant fix the world, can fix a game, so no reason why we shouldn't.

Its not ps2/3 or xbox players that cant play by the rules.
    Yep and they cant break them, give those same players the power to cheat and watch how long they play without windower once they look at it and see it makes things they way it should be. When you have the power to do something your much more tempted to. In other words, you follow the rules yes, but you also have no choice, you cant break them, so its an unfair role to play.

The best part about this is how so many people cried about how aby was sooo easy and the game is a joke now. So SE makes something hard and people just cheat it. They would cheat leigon too but is no where for them to speed hack away to.
    I agree, people did this because they were to laid back by Abyssea, it made them forget how hard shit can be, but the thing is, its luck, luck should never be the idea where you place all your content, where lucky=win unlucky=failure. Effort=Reward & Laziness=Nothingness, thats how it should be, work should be rewarded while doing nothing will get you nothing. If Gokku in fact has done all these things he said in only 2 months he shows to a point that ideal still exists, I however think its more a matter of extreme luck if someone were able to get all of that as well. Because no matter of skill offsets VW, and only so much time can be saved in NNI, luck will always play a factor. I do not want luck entirely removed, it is a fundamental idea of what RPGs have, but the massive amount of luck needed for the content is outrageous. For this reason, I will say if I did 30 runs back to back of NNI where my group is doing 15 floors a run legit and we fail at floor 80 every time because of bad jumps... your damn right, Ill cheat at that point, because if I'm doing what people say needs done to win, and is mathematically correct, but luck is whats stopping me, at that point the game goes from being fair, to being full of shit.
    (0)

Character
    Meeowmix
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    Yea I'm level 1 lol. Why would you argue with me then if that is what you think lol.

Been playn for 8+ years and still only LV 1 lol

Like the guy said, stay on topic.

Were talkn about NNI and how the only people to get floor 100 cheated or leeched of people cheating.
    (1)

Character
    Meeowmix
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    lol yea and instead of being a good little boy you decided to steal some legos. Thats kind of a bratty move.

Just because we complain about it wont mean SE will change it. 6 line macros is not ruining the game to an extent that you have to use spell cast or else you cant play the game. The game works just fine as is in reguards to macros. That you have issues hiting 2 macros to do things and have to use a 3rd pt tool to make the game easier for you.. is your problem. You wana cheat.. cant stop you but I sure can complain about people that cheat. If you happen to be in that boat. sorry. IDC what your excuses are. You are breaking the rules. You dont like the rules of the game then dont play. But cheating and then lookn at me ugly cauz I say it causes problems. Thats just your issues with reality.

I agree too its anoying to have a luck event like this but cheating the rules wont make it better. You have to do what were doing now.. complaining. Attacking me a LV 1 noob wont make the content any easier.

The fact that people have to hack to win should say it all to SE. But we are still waiting for a fix. So we have to continue to complain.. our options are to be part of the problem or part of the soloution? Or rather... risk it and break the rules and hope no ban hammer falls.
    (3)

Player
    Yea I'm level 1 lol. Why would you argue with me then if that is what you think lol.

Been playn for 8+ years and still only LV 1 lol

Like the guy said, stay on topic.

Were talkn about NNI and how the only people to get floor 100 cheated or leeched of people cheating.
    No, you misunderstand, we were talking about how NNI is unfair and unbalanced, not how everyone cheats & leeches to win. But that it is unbalanced for that reason. We went off topic when we went to the idea of everyone cheating to win and that being the only way and it only went on from there.

My opinion on this topic is that we are basically going to have to wait till SE bans the cheaters, if they ban all cheaters at some point, then we will be able to watch as nearly no one has the gear from it, and that will be either good, or bad. And then SE will either leave it, or fix it, I'm hoping the fix it idea, but we know SE, fixing isn't something they do well, they are like a plummer who comes out to fix your pipes, but while they are fixing them they cause 3 more leaks they don't notice, and your calling em back out the next day, and again, because they are the only plummer in the next 100 miles.
    (0)

Character
    Meeowmix
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    pretty sure thats what I said but ok.. What you said instead. The game will be just fine after the ban hammer falls. People said it would be the death of FF when salvage bans hit. we are still here. Pretty sure we will survive just fine with out them. And odds are no one will even remember them when they are gone.

Salvage is much easier now btw VS when it 1st came out so odds are NNI will get easier too after they ban people.

SE likes to do that.. its like a double insult to injury. If people would have just waited they would have had a fair chance.
    (2)

Player
    lol yea and instead of being a good little boy you decided to steal some legos. Thats kind of a bratty move.
    Well not a perfect example, point was you cant do much you should be able to with 6...

Just because we complain about it wont mean SE will change it. 6 line macros is not ruining the game to an extent that you have to use spell cast or else you cant play the game. The game works just fine as is in reguards to macros. That you have issues hiting 2 macros to do things and have to use a 3rd pt tool to make the game easier for you.. is your problem. You wana cheat.. cant stop you but I sure can complain about people that cheat. If you happen to be in that boat. sorry. IDC what your excuses are. You are breaking the rules. You dont like the rules of the game then dont play. But cheating and then lookn at me ugly cauz I say it causes problems. Thats just your issues with reality.
    Like I said, tell me how long it is a maker of a game can leave something broken before the players are allowed to fix the game. If the players truly care about the game they will try to fix or improve it with or without the makers because we want the game to be better, we dont want to leave it for another game because of its simple minor flaws. I love this game, I play this game everyday, I know many people on it and talk to alot of them every day. I have no intent to leave it, but I am also not the kind of person that deals with broken things. If its broke fix it, but SE isnt, thats my problem with them and why I think Windower works. And I dont think Windower is cheating, its 3rd party which is against the rules, yes, but its also an improvement that fans of this game have asked and begged for, for a long time, and without any help from them fans will do what must be done to improve the game.

Edit:Example of this is I'm 100% sure there will be a mod for ME3 someday (if it allows for mods, not sure, never saw all to many for ME2 like we did with KotOR or DA:O) to fix the ending, people have raged up and down at that ending, and people want it changed, Bioware says they will fix it, if they don't, I am 100% sure that fans will do what they can to take it into their own hands and do what the makers were unable to do, which was satisfy the player base.

Side note: I know I keep talking about other companys and their games but they are what mostly comes to mind as my examples. Like with now, not fixing their game, I think fans will do it themselves if possible, in FFXI it was possible, and thus, it was done.

I agree too its anoying to have a luck event like this but cheating the rules wont make it better. You have to do what were doing now.. complaining. Attacking me a LV 1 noob wont make the content any easier.
    I dont care what level you are or who you are, that matters to me about as much as who you are in real life, you could be a dev for all I care, Ill tell you all the same, we are complaining, and we have been complaining, and we are getting nothing done by complaining, because this company does not care to change its ideas around its customers, they are doing the wrong thing, but this doesnt matter to them.

The fact that people have to hack to win should say it all to SE. But we are still waiting for a fix. So we have to continue to complain.. our options are to be part of the problem or part of the soloution? Or rather... risk it and break the rules and hope no ban hammer falls.
    This is partially correct, it should say it all to SE, but it apparently doesn't. And were not waiting for a fix, because they came here and told us were not getting one, we continue to complain and seem to be making no ground. As for our options, you make it sound as if cheating is helping the solution because it shows them its that damn bad, we are cheating just to beat it. However I know your saying cheating is the wrong thing, I understand your point of view on this and I agree with everything NNI related.

I will not however say at any time I think Windower is cheating the way I have ever used it. By this I mean I removed every single app on the thing. I use it for either 1, running scripts as macros thus I am not limited to only the 6 lines, I can use 16 line macros to change my entire set of gear in 1 press, as it should be. If you saw my old way it was a mess, my RDM macros alone, I had 1 row, TP/WS/TP/Enhancing/TP/Enfeebling/TP/Healing/TP/Nuking. I had all these copys of TP macros because I needed to have 5 of them, 1 for every set I changed to it from, because they all had different pieces I had to change, this was a mess and I will never think the game should be run like that, its messy, crazy, and generally not how a company working on its 10 year old MMO should operate, they should be better than this by now. My 2nd reason is I play my gfs character as well when needed. Now I only have 1 copy of this game for Xbox, so I can have my 2nd account on there, but my gf I couldn't get on and play all 3 at the same time. Now my problem with this is Windower very easily allows you to open more than 1 FFXI window, which the original FFXI will not let you do. Thats the only 2 reasons why Windower isn't cheating, if you use all its apps, yes, by all means I will call it cheating. Afk skilluping is cheating. Knowing where NMs will pop before they do is cheating. But giving us more macro spots, no, I think that is perfectly fair game.
    (0)
    Last edited by Demon6324236; 06-03-2012 at 01:17 PM.

Player
    pretty sure thats what I said but ok.. What you said instead. The game will be just fine after the ban hammer falls. People said it would be the death of FF when salvage bans hit. we are still here. Pretty sure we will survive just fine with out them. And odds are no one will even remember them when they are gone.

Salvage is much easier now btw VS when it 1st came out so odds are NNI will get easier too after they ban people.

SE likes to do that.. its like a double insult to injury. If people would have just waited they would have had a fair chance.
    True but part of why its easier now is we are 24 levels higher, not sure if you just meant it got easier at 75 after they were banned, I wouldn't know, never paid much attention because I was never into end game content at that point.
    (0)

Character
    Meeowmix
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    really not about to read all that nonsence when you still dont understand that no ammount of time is enough to say you have the right to change the rules.

You do not have the right to change the rules just because you dont like them.

The game is not broken just cauz you say it is.

The game does not need you to fix it.

The game does not need 3rd pt tools to work properly.

The lies you tell your self. Leading you to beleive you are not doing wrong.. again.. your problem.

You dont like the rules. Go find a game that you do like the rules. Play that game.

Having a million excuses about it wont make you any less of a cheater.
    (3)

Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast