Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Hey everyone,

The new Nyzul was not designed in such a way that it is impossible to clear. We understand that it is a challenge to reach and complete floor 100, but please keep in mind that successful runs offers guaranteed rewards. In addition, the development team was able to introduce rewards with some highly beneficial stats due to the level of difficulty associated with getting to and conquering floor 100. That said, there aren't any plans to simplify the journey up to the top
    Son, I am dissapoint.
    (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I promise we'll do our best to guess 1/1 on lamps and pretend it's all luck.
    (7)

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Character
    Juilan
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Hey everyone,

The new Nyzul was not designed in such a way that it is impossible to clear. We understand that it is a challenge to reach and complete floor 100, but please keep in mind that successful runs offers guaranteed rewards. In addition, the development team was able to introduce rewards with some highly beneficial stats due to the level of difficulty associated with getting to and conquering floor 100. That said, there aren't any plans to simplify the journey up to the top
    Can we Open Source the game?
    (6)
    I have the final form of Aegis, it has 40 Def Augments Shield bash V and Magic Damage Taken -45%... The ultimate form!

Player
    if they decide to make any further changes to NI, it would be great if they could eliminate or greatly reduce the delay between failed lamp order or timed (jic non cheaters failed to locate all lamps)
    (5)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I think he/she was trying to word it that the new neo nyzul was designed so that it is impossible to clear without the help of cheating/hack tools and rotating door of scholars. Better get used to this guys, ALL upcoming contents after the "much reviled" Abyssea and Voidwatch is going to be in this direction. They are basically in the purging mode of all current subscribers to get us all ready for FF14 Version 2.0. And the attitude of the current group of developers is exactly the opposite of the FF14 groups. I guarantee that Legion, Neo Limbus, Neo Salvage, Neo Einherjar, dungeon crawlers, monster battler, etc.... are going to be in similar vein. Contents designed so bad with impossible difficulty that all you end up doing is replaying Abyssea, Neo Dyna and Voidwatch over and over since those are actually accessible.
    (8)

Character
    Cowardlybabooon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Best gear in the game should be hard to get, sorry. A lot of people do have it too.
    (2)

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'm fine with the hardest gear being hard to get [and in this case I argue it's not possible until proven otherwise], I'm not fine when the event is so badly designed that undectable, and easily obtainable, cheats like changing lamp names to have the correct order 100% of the time or seing through walls is cutting 5 minutes per run at least.

The dev post is like saying HnMs were avaialble to anyone that wanted to claim them at 75.
    (6)
    Last edited by MarkovChain; 06-01-2012 at 07:51 AM.

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Quote Originally Posted by Cowardlybabooon View Post
    Best gear in the game should be hard to get, sorry. A lot of people do have it too.
    Cut the BS with that old trope. Something is dreadfully wrong when you cannot win an event without cheat devices. I'll bet you've thrown out that talking point in the Salvage era before the crap hit the fan with so-called pros duping items.
    (7)
    Hayward: Cerberus-San d'Oria

5/5 +1: Cirque [4/5], Tantra [4/5], Ferine [4/5], Estoqueur's [1/5], Sylvan, Navarch's [1/5], Savant's, Orison [1/5], Charis [2/5]

5/5 +2: Creed, Caller's, Unkai, Iga, Raider's, Lancer's, Mavi, Ravager's, Goetia, Bale, Aoidos'

Player
    Hey everyone,

Get rid of the time penalty on Gears if nothing else...
    (6)

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I want a video of the dev team clearing floor 100 with at least 5 "lamp order" floors.
    (10)

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast