Laminated Buff Leather? AF

Hi Guys,

Sooo, my main is Cor and I'm in the process of getting the Cor AF. Got upto the frac so far, need to get the boots and gloves now (I think). I was just wondering, my server is Asura and it's so difficult getting the materials to make them. Main one I'm having trouble with is the Laminated Buffalo Leather.. It's easy to make I know, but I don't have the required craft skill.. And there is one guy selling them at 100k-150k! :O

I've only been on here a couple of months, so I don't have much money to spend, let alone over 100k on ONE material. (It sold for 5k a month back).

Can anyone suggest what to do? I know I can't do anything with the servers at the moment, but I was wondering. Cheers guys.
    (0)

Character
    Bishopward
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    COR Lv 91
    Wow, 100k? That is dickish, maybe when the servers back up somebody will put them back up for what they're actually worth. I have no idea how much they're going for on my server but I don't remember ever paying that much for them. Best you can do I suppose is see if any of your LS mates has high enough crafting skill, or /sh and hope for somebody nice enough to craft it for you.
    (0)
    Last edited by bishop; 03-17-2011 at 12:46 PM.

Yeah, I guess I'll have to try shouting in Jeuno when I have the materials then.. Damm. I do think the guy selling is a douche, considering before they were going for like 5-10k a month back. He sold over 5 at 100k though so he's obviously taking the piss. Lol. Cool, thanks for the answer man.
    (0)

Character
    Svens
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Only Cor AF worth getting is the hat. The rest you can drop/store/skip.
    (0)

Character
    Bishopward
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    COR Lv 91
    Maybe he wants the full set just to have, or he's still at a level which he can get some use out of it. I like collecting AF, even if it has no use.
    (0)