Esvedium
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhon View Post
    "Good bye and thanks for all the fish"
    Can't even get a movie quote right...
    The only commonality in all your failures is you.
    (1)
    Convictions are a more dangerous enemy of truth than lies.

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Esvedium View Post
    Can't even get a movie quote right...
    The only commonality in all your failures is you.
    That was actually the title of the book.
    (1)

Character
    Vassago
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerith View Post
    His fault. Not ours.
    Well he tryed to make it work with the shitty shout party I actually comend him on that. It happens yes but it doesn't take from the fact that that content is way old and SE needs to chill with the game balance.. abyssea u can easy button shit with a brew but that makes it no fun...

And a shout party most times is insanely hard u pretty much have to get lucky with the people u get, and in my opinion games should not rely on luck they should be more about the skill. But w/e...

You guys keep digging a bigger hole in this game with your time investment waiting on that +5 to w/e stat on that next patch because at this point I don't think that +5 is worth my 16dllrs... I'm. Gonna keep busy with GW GW2 and skyrim life goes on.
    (0)

Character
    Taruina
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohelius View Post
    Well he tryed to make it work with the shitty shout party I actually comend him on that. It happens yes but it doesn't take from the fact that that content is way old and SE needs to chill with the game balance.. abyssea u can easy button shit with a brew but that makes it no fun...

And a shout party most times is insanely hard u pretty much have to get lucky with the people u get, and in my opinion games should not rely on luck they should be more about the skill. But w/e...

You guys keep digging a bigger hole in this game with your time investment waiting on that +5 to w/e stat on that next patch because at this point I don't think that +5 is worth my 16dllrs... I'm. Gonna keep busy with GW GW2 and skyrim life goes on.
    then leave the forums, bye.
    (2)

Character
    Llana
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    That was actually the title of the book.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish. Not "Good Bye." That's what he meant by failing to quote.

But, on topic, members need to remember that this forum is not designed as a blog. These forums are for improvements and suggestions. "Good bye" threads are to be expected, now and again, but by continually attacking the OP for a seemingly irrelevent farewell post, members will perpetuate the practice.

For OP and others: the OP joined the forums in May of 2012, and has had 10 posts... the most recent being the stater on this thread. Take that into consideration when determining whether it's worth a bother to reply....
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    If you can't out-claim someone who's AFK, you need to find a new game to play.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala View Post
    Eh, yall missed the point, he was trying to make an analogy to how terrible SE runs this game, mind you a bad one but it does apply.
    considering most of you are still hung up on his analogy i thought i might quote myself since obviously most of you did not read my previous post, his point was not that he is rage quitting but that he is fed up with how SE is running the game; inefficient and with poor treatment of its players similarly to that crappy raja party, his analogy was far too long and not very good albeit.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhon View Post
    How this game is being run by SE is like that (raja party) a lot. We are waiting and waiting for good content while SE keeps promising us something but after months and years of waiting we keep getting crap. We keep telling ourselves its worth the wait but really its not and the only way to get out of that lousy situation is to just quit. So that's what I'm doing.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nala; 05-31-2012 at 07:06 PM.

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    If you really don't care about these "good-bye" threads, why are you reading them, let alone commenting on them?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
    (2)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Llana_Virren View Post
    So long, and thanks for all the fish. Not "Good Bye." That's what he meant by failing to quote.
    I know. I just thought that it was funny that he clowned on the poor quote, but got the source wrong. I mean the one guy was only off by one word. He was off by several years and a completely different medium. Not that anybody really gives a crap... but what else is there to talk about in this thread?
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3