Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: see ya

Character
    Mifaco
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    No one cares, you'll come crawling back next week.
    (3)

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    "When a person finds themselves predisposed to complaining about others, let them reflect how little they have contributed to the happiness of others."
    (3)
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Character
    Danial
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I lold

The post went from there is this jerk on my server to
    I beat some NM and it was easy to
    I quit.

I definitely lold.
    (3)

Character
    Alerith
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    These posts are always hilarious, like the person proudly declaring their departure actually made an impact somehow and everyone should wallow at their loss.
    (2)

Character
    Aerolite
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    For any more players who decide they want to post a rage-quit thread about how they had one bad experience: NO ONE CARES. You are not the first one to post this bullshit, and you won't be the last.

Have fun feeling bitter and self-entitled somewhere else--you won't be remembered.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I realize people usually post "I'm quitting" threads to inform the powers that be what their problems are, but there's really no point in doing so. SE's not going to change the game to your personal precise tastes to try to win you back.
    We have a thread for that: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...-is-why-Thread
    (0)

Character
    Vassago
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I've been paying for ffxi for the last 2 and a half months and haven't played once for that long, when I quit(and it seems I will) its probably because the game is boring to me now those stupid hour grinds and stress induced by presure to keep up with your peers so u can count yourself in for all that great loot in endgame is retarted... I mean this poor guy lost a whole day of his life for something as stupid as bcnm access
    (2)

Character
    Alerith
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohelius View Post
    I've been paying for ffxi for the last 2 and a half months and haven't played once for that long, when I quit(and it seems I will) its probably because the game is boring to me now those stupid hour grinds and stress induced by presure to keep up with your peers so u can count yourself in for all that great loot in endgame is retarted... I mean this poor guy lost a whole day of his life for something as stupid as bcnm access
    His fault. Not ours.
    (1)

Character
    Kuvo
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    For any more players who decide they want to post a rage-quit thread about how they had one bad experience: NO ONE CARES. You are not the first one to post this bullshit, and you won't be the last.

Have fun feeling bitter and self-entitled somewhere else--you won't be remembered.

I'm with everyone else on this thread. No one really cares about your rage quit but Eric brings up another good point here. There are a lot of other ppl that have posted similar things and a lot more are to come. SE may not give a damn about 1 person's rage quit thread on it's own or even try to get that individual back but they should be caring that there are more and more rage, hate the game, no leadership of SE, and lack of original content... etc type of quiting threads.

The point is that when it's 1,2,3 people quitting... who cares but when so many people quit and say basically the same reasons for doing so... maybe SE should take note.
    (1)

Character
    Alerith
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuvo View Post
    I'm with everyone else on this thread. No one really cares about your rage quit but Eric brings up another good point here. There are a lot of other ppl that have posted similar things and a lot more are to come. SE may not give a damn about 1 person's rage quit thread on it's own or even try to get that individual back but they should be caring that there are more and more rage, hate the game, no leadership of SE, and lack of original content... etc type of quiting threads.

The point is that when it's 1,2,3 people quitting... who cares but when so many people quit and say basically the same reasons for doing so... maybe SE should take note.
    To be fair, most of the people who rage-quit like this probably aren't people we'd want to play with and won't be missed. Their presence in the game is equal to their presence not in the game.

You could argue this is a loss of subscription money, sure. But in the grand scheme of things, it's not that much of a loss. It's certainly not going to shut down the servers and I don't believe it will bring the whole corporation down.
    (2)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast