Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Dev. Posts

Hybrid View

Summoning Magic and Adventuring Fellow

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned or not, but rather than update what the fellows can wear. I'd much prefer to have my Pets abilities work on my fellow. I've not tested to see if PUP or the Light Spirit can buff my Fellow, but it'd be REALLY nice to have that option. Soothing Ruby to remove all those nasty de-buffs, etc... You know the rest. Even having the Favors effect them would be nice.
    (15)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Also, drain and aspir samba please D:
    My fellow is always saying "Oh noes! I'm almost out of magic!" and then proceeds to cast dia or paralyze ><;
    (9)

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivivivi View Post
    Also, drain and aspir samba please D:
    My fellow is always saying "Oh noes! I'm almost out of magic!" and then proceeds to cast dia or paralyze ><;
    This makes me laugh, like belly laugh.
    (0)

Character
    Laddie
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Samba's would be really nice. It would save time from having to heal all the time
    (3)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Favors do affect them actually. Park your healer NPC under Diabolos and she'll never complain about running out of MP. I agree that Sambas and Wards need to affect them. Our NPCs sorta kinda take up a party slot, so all party related buffs should affect them.
    (6)
    Last edited by Camiie; 06-01-2012 at 01:25 AM.

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    should change how the advance jobs work, or add a new option when talking to them in town, Either make Soother Healer only cure and buff, or add that in a option while in town, you can turn off AoE WSs why not turn off enfeeble spam. hell could even change them all to rdm, that will cast Refresh and convert once ever so often
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    This would be a good idea, though I can't remember the last time I used my NPC fellow to be perfectly honest.
    (2)

Player
    wow... hell must have frozen over alhanelem didn't say no to an idea for once... and of all the things you could say no to as well, considering i don't even use mine could care less for or not but many other things i'd rather see addressed over this so ill take alhanelem's place on this one (just because i'm feeling antagonistic) not gonna happen.
    (4)

Character
    Kysaiana
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I miss that week after some update, where sambas were glitched and fellows, and pets for that matter, could actually benefit from them. SE was quick to fix that nonsense though. I think I'd be happy if Soothing Healer simply had auto refresh like Stalwart Shield. I can see why they did it that way, since PLD gets auto refresh and WHM doesn't... but it's still lame.
    (0)

Character
    Laddie
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I wouldn't even mind a couple pieces of gear that would give our Fellows a decent refresh. Anything would help.
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast