Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I actually approve of the idea of not allowing ps2 or 360 players access to neo nyzul, but I think we should extend it to all new events that get added. That way SE can phase out the PS2 and 360. It's not like you cant get a PC that will run FFXI better than either of those systems for $50. You can get FFXI's PC version completely free if you already have an FFXI account too. So whatever, do away with ps2 and 360 support all together IMO.
    (11)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Character
    Atirathi
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    SE kill windower a third party hack program for FFXI, then when everyone plays Nyzul Isle Uncharted you can get some genuine feedback. Right now order lamp floors have have numbers on the lamps so right away the order is shown. Windower lets players look thru walls. SE must be aware of this windower program, its just really stupid SE lt this sort of thing happen. SE have any foresight? So everytime i see a player with +4 NIU gear i know they cheat, shame on them? Blame SE?
    Fix NIU now so everyone can have this gear because if your intention was to make +4 endgame gear special, SE failed because its gear ppl get when they cheat. Now SE must make legit players happy or else. I say ban pc or anychance of the game being used with a third party program and leave the game to rot on ps2 and xbox
    (7)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I think we should ban SE for creating crappy content where the goal is to string us along as long as possible and to make it near damn impossible to finish without resorting to a third party cheat program. They need to stop with all these nonsensical BS balance. Almost all content pre-abyssea are a complete total disaster, an attempt to keep us running in a hamster wheel of death trying to catch the impossible dangling carrot. They made good progress with Voidwatch but I think dropped the ball with everything else.
    (6)

4. 05-28-2012 09:47 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Kincard View Post
    lol, savingface.jpg. Yeah, that edit was totally needed in order to tell he was being facetious even though he pretty much directly said he was being so.
    Regardless. The point of the matter is still the same: If you have a problem rather than gripe and moan about things, offer REAL feedback. Peoples' intention via text is not present. There is no inflection, no modulation, not anything. It's not proving a point by post things that bring nothing to attention.

"SE, SE! It's so hard for me to count my shadows so I use a third-party program to do that for me!"
    "Oh look! We've added a shadow counter for you, so now you don't need that!"

"SE, SE! My Auto is so stupid! The AI will remove paralyze before healing me when I'm dying!"
    "Hey There! We've switched the priorities so that you'll be healed first."

I stand by what I said. If it's unbalanced tell why, give a solution. People don't know what you want until you TELL them. Dancing around the subject matter isn't going to solve anything. Ask for what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by wish12oz View Post
    I actually approve of the idea of not allowing ps2 or 360 players access to neo nyzul, but I think we should extend it to all new events that get added. That way SE can phase out the PS2 and 360. It's not like you cant get a PC that will run FFXI better than either of those systems for $50. You can get FFXI's PC version completely free if you already have an FFXI account too. So whatever, do away with ps2 and 360 support all together IMO.
    I know you're not being serious... still {Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass.}
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Player
    Allow mobs to occasionally drop a Golden Chest instead of a Blue Chest. Rather than containing Temp Items, Gold Chests give 30sec-1 min time extensions.
    (10)

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by wish12oz View Post
    But then how will I dualbox this terrible game?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Caketime View Post
    But then how will I dualbox this terrible game?
    That's easy, go buy you one of those $50 PC they are talking about. And download the game for free!
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I refuse. Also, $50 PCs? Pass some of that meth over here, please.
    (5)

Character
    Juilan
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPeet View Post
    SE kill windower a third party hack program for FFXI, then when everyone plays Nyzul Isle Uncharted you can get some genuine feedback. Right now order lamp floors have have numbers on the lamps so right away the order is shown. Windower lets players look thru walls. SE must be aware of this windower program, its just really stupid SE lt this sort of thing happen. SE have any foresight? So everytime i see a player with +4 NIU gear i know they cheat, shame on them? Blame SE?
    Fix NIU now so everyone can have this gear because if your intention was to make +4 endgame gear special, SE failed because its gear ppl get when they cheat. Now SE must make legit players happy or else. I say ban pc or anychance of the game being used with a third party program and leave the game to rot on ps2 and xbox
    anyone who knows remotely anything about computers can see through walls with a dat mod... want to ban pc?
    (0)
    I have the final form of Aegis, it has 40 Def Augments Shield bash V and Magic Damage Taken -45%... The ultimate form!

Character
    Juilan
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Caketime View Post
    I refuse. Also, $50 PCs? Pass some of that meth over here, please.
    i could make a 30$ pc for this game off parts off ebay... and maybe some interesting things i scalpel off the hard drive
    (2)
    I have the final form of Aegis, it has 40 Def Augments Shield bash V and Magic Damage Taken -45%... The ultimate form!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast