Character
    Shadowsong
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Main with enhancing

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Oberon%27s_Rapier

edit: nvm I lied, but an enhancing augment may be hidden in this event somewhere.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsong View Post
    Main with enhancing

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Oberon%27s_Rapier

edit: nvm I lied, but an enhancing augment may be hidden in this event somewhere.
    Well I wouldn't say so much that you lied, you were just incorrect in your original posts info.
    I agree there may be one there we don't know of, it does seem to have many augments with skill or Enspell damage which does give the idea that enhancing magic may lay somewhere in it, just not listed or found. I will try to do this quest a few times and see if I can get one with Enhancing magic, ty for the potential weapon. ^_^
    (0)

Character
    Grievor
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Woah, back from the dead i am, and good to see someone else working on the enhancing gear for rdm, glad more and more rdm grasp the worth of the gear. I myself lucked out recently with this beauty

I like my overlay big. Those tiny boxes arent hard to read but i do like the feeling that im in a menu, not fighting off popups during a game!

Took me atleast 30 augments but got it so if you plan to aug one of these monsters, consider farming and tattering or buying a lotta scraps, lucky me, on sylph i spotted someone with 45 scraps at 3k a pop.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Slasher View Post
    Woah, back from the dead i am, and good to see someone else working on the enhancing gear for rdm, glad more and more rdm grasp the worth of the gear. I myself lucked out recently with this beauty

I like my overlay big. Those tiny boxes arent hard to read but i do like the feeling that im in a menu, not fighting off popups during a game!

Took me atleast 30 augments but got it so if you plan to aug one of these monsters, consider farming and tattering or buying a lotta scraps, lucky me, on sylph i spotted someone with 45 scraps at 3k a pop.
    Yeah the scraps seem fairly cheap so I don't mind needing to spend a little on it, part of the build I listed is an earring from ASA which the chances of me getting the earring and correct augment, I honestly plan to take probably 30~70 runs, if anything thats the one I worry about. @_@;
    (0)

Character
    Grievor
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Ah, well dunno if it helps but if your skill/merits are capped, with my build im 4 skill over 500.

Zenith crown +1 (8 Skill)
    Duelist Tabard +2 (15 skill)
    Duelist Gloves +2 (18 skill)
    Warlock's Tights (15 skill)
    Estoqueur's Hoesaux +2 (15 skill)
    Colossus Torque (7 Skill)(Can use enhancing instead)
    Estoqueur's cape (6 skill?)
    that puts me at 504 Skill so you can drop 4 skill somewhere. So you can substitute the crown for a olympus sash, or a cascade sash and aug-earing (or grip if you dont mind resetting tp on rebuffing). But if you can swing atleast 4 skill on the head and get the rest, you will be able to hit 500 skill
    (0)

Player
    Yep, if you look on the 1st page I made this list :x

Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Capped skill= 404
    Merits= +16
    Main=None I know of +0
    Sub=Fulcio Frip +3
    Ammo=Nothing I know of +0
    Head=Z Crown+1 +8
    Body=Relic+2 +15
    Hands=Relic+2 +18
    Legs=Portent Pants/AF/+1 legs +15
    Feet=Emp+2 +15
    Neck=Colossus's Torque +7/10
    Earring1=Augmenting Earring +3
    Earring2=Aptus Earring(Aug) +2
    Ring1/2=Nothing I know of +0
    Back=Emp Cape +6
    Waist=Olympus Sash +5
    ------------------------------------
    Overall a total of Enhancing +517/520

Anything I missed?
    I just figure unless we know Temper is capped (which I don't know if we have found that out yet, don't know about gains either) any skill you can get helps in melee!
    (0)

Player
    500 is the cap I'm almost positive. 500 caps barspells/phalanx/embrava/en-spells/gain-spells/boost-spells, it would make sense that it would cap temper.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    500 is the cap I'm almost positive. 500 caps barspells/phalanx/embrava/en-spells/gain-spells/boost-spells, it would make sense that it would cap temper.
    Yeah, I think it's a safe assumption.
    (0)

9. 06-13-2012 05:57 AM

Player
    Hmm~ k, didn't know that but yeah it makes sense.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2