- The following enemy weakness adjustments, formerly exclusive to the final chapter of Voidwatch, will apply to all jurisdictions.
- Triggering weaknesses will lower enemies’ attack and magic attack power.
- Abilities and spells learned via merit points will not trigger enemy weaknesses.
- The thief ability Bully will trigger enemy weaknesses.
- All pet special attacks will be able to strike enemy weaknesses.
- The ranger ability Bounty Shot will not trigger enemy weaknesses.
- Wyvern breath attacks will not trigger enemy weaknesses.
- Only a single blood pact for each avatar will trigger enemy weaknesses:
- Carbuncle: Holy Mist
- Fenrir: Lunar Bay
- Ifrit: Fire IV
- Shiva: Blizzard IV
- Garuda: Aero IV
- Titan: Stone IV
- Ramuh: Thunder IV
- Leviathan: Water IV
- Diabolos: Night Terror
- All automation abilities and special attacks will trigger enemy weaknesses.
- The scholar ability Modus Veritas will not trigger enemy weaknesses.
*The spells and abilities that will no longer trigger enemy weaknesses will be replaced with other ones usable by the same job so that each job's chance of triggering weaknesses remains relatively unchanged.
- A new key item, the "Voidcluster," will be added and will weaken Voidwalkers.
Obtainment and Usage:
- Void Nuggets (tentative name) may be purchased from the NPC Ardrick in Jugner Forest (I-8).
*Each nugget costs 100,000 gil and players may purchase up to five of them per conquest tally.
After purchasing nuggets, players must wait for the next Conquest tally before their next nugget purchase.
*Void Nuggets can be stacked up to 99 and cannot be traded, sold in bazaars, sent via delivery system, or sold on the auction house.
- Trade the nuggets to a Planar Rift to receive the Voidcluster key item.
*Players may carry up to five Voidclusters at once.
- A menu will appear asking for the amount of Voidclusters you wish to use after choosing to "Initiate Voidwatch operation." Select the desired amount and begin the battle.
- Tickets (official name TBD) have been added that may be exchanged for the following items—heretofore known as Pulse Panoplia—that are imbued with a mysterious luminescence:Anhur Robe / Fazheluo Radiant Mail / Mextli Harness / Mekira Meikogai / Toci's Harness / Heka's Kalasiris /Asteria /Borealis / Coruscanti / Ephemeron / Murasamemaru / Delphinius / AytanriThe Exchange Process:
- When obtaining a pulse weapon or piece of armor from a Riftworn Pyxis, select "Obtain as ticket."
*These items are stackable (up to twelve), deliverable, and may be traded or sold at the auction hour as well as from bazaars.
- Trade the specified amount of ticket items to the NPC Ardrick in Junger Forest (I-8) and he will reconstruct the appropriate piece of equipment.
*In order to have equipment reconstructed, players must first receive the designation for defeating the Voidwalker that drops the corresponding ticket items.
*The required number of ticket items may vary.
If you wish to discuss or submit feedback on this topic, please use the [dev1122] tag.