Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Post Resolution DRK

Forums been pretty quite since SE fixed DRK w/ resolution lol

Also i'm loving it atm after playing DRK for so long for it to have such a powerful WS combined w/ the insane haste provided by last resort.

Outside that there are some small things i'd like to see on DRKjust so DRK feel more of it's own job.

Use of Scythe - Making it so using Scythe isn't outclassed by Great sword in every way (imo getting relic/mythic isn't the fix to this)

Use of magic - fixing absorbs are planned so i look forward w/ that and dark celerity.

Drains

I would like to see a revamp on Drains higher potency so we an reaibly restore our health with them either by increased potency or by a costly(mp wise) Drain III and IV making occult acumen handy too.

Final Spell

Would be cool to see a final spell for DRK like how WHM got Arise, BLM got Meteor and SCH Embrava, could be absorb-haste
    (1)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Just like to point out that embrava is a lvl 5 spell, for a final spell drk should most deffinetly have death/doom and comet (final dark and elemental spell)

Scythe can still be pretty good at some times where endurance is needed

I'm happy with drains as they are, of the dark magic fast cast includes recasts they'll be perfect

I'm still waiting for some word on this supposed ability that will reduce tp to increase damage, I'm hoping it will be a massive damage increase to normal hits in exchange for no tp gain or something, would be a perfect ability to bring back drk zergs
    (1)

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalabob View Post
    Just like to point out that embrava is a lvl 5 spell, for a final spell drk should most deffinetly have death/doom and comet (final dark and elemental spell)

Scythe can still be pretty good at some times where endurance is needed

I'm happy with drains as they are, of the dark magic fast cast includes recasts they'll be perfect

I'm still waiting for some word on this supposed ability that will reduce tp to increase damage, I'm hoping it will be a massive damage increase to normal hits in exchange for no tp gain or something, would be a perfect ability to bring back drk zergs
    SE stoped it after a ton of DRK raged so we got Scarlet Derlium instead lol
    (0)
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Zeroe
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezeak View Post
    Forums been pretty quite since SE fixed DRK w/ resolution lol

Also i'm loving it atm after playing DRK for so long for it to have such a powerful WS combined w/ the insane haste provided by last resort.

Outside that there are some small things i'd like to see on DRKjust so DRK feel more of it's own job.

Use of Scythe - Making it so using Scythe isn't outclassed by Great sword in every way (imo getting relic/mythic isn't the fix to this)

Use of magic - fixing absorbs are planned so i look forward w/ that and dark celerity.

Drains

I would like to see a revamp on Drains higher potency so we an reaibly restore our health with them either by increased potency or by a costly(mp wise) Drain III and IV making occult acumen handy too.

Final Spell

Would be cool to see a final spell for DRK like how WHM got Arise, BLM got Meteor and SCH Embrava, could be absorb-haste
    They are revamping Drains to be more potent, which is a good bonus. I agree, scythes are very underpowered compared to there GS counterpart. Entropy is a joke compared to resolution. Even worse, our empyrean is so weak its scoffed at as a joke in game. What has SE done to improve it? Nothing. Makes me sick I spent so much work to create something that people just laugh at. Go figure, SE only loves SAM.
    (3)

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    yup outside the fixes already planned for drain spells i'm fairly content. My apoc still gets use in nyzul. Rag the rest of the time pretty much.

one big thing (which is also a planned fix)

I haven't had a legit 2 hour since 2007ish. I'm sooooo hoping they don't botch this.
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Honestly Entropy isn't ~that~ bad, but yeah it's no where near the power of Res and crew. If SE were to change it's MOD that would go a long way to fixing the issue.
    (1)
    Last edited by saevel; 05-29-2012 at 05:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Yea Entropy's DMG wise isn't half bad you definitely can compete DD wise w/ it.

The only reason it lacks is that Resolution exceeds it by at least 15-25% more and we have no use for that infinite mp we gain from it.
    (0)