Player

Returning player.. Wanna help people like me or new players to the game

Hey Guys.
    I recently came back to the game and I thought I would make a linkshell ro help returning players like me or help new players who just got the game and need information and help.

From what I see this game has gotten hard for new players to start since mostly all the players on here now are at end game and not willing to help new players. The Linkshell I made is called SmokeOrDieLS and we are on the Asura server. The linkshell is named after our website.
    for more information on what our site is about there is no better way then to go check out the site itself.. We are in the works of adding new content old content was taken off. Anyways this post is not about recruiting for the site this post is to let you all know that we are here to help New Players and returning players.. IF you wish to join just e mail us and we be more then happy to help..

With that being said If you are part of a linkshell that does this and wish to join our work please feel free to e mail us as well. We love to show support to your LS as well .

Before I leave.. I like to know what are the current amount of players that still play this game?.
    Should people wanna still play this game?.. Should we have fear that this game does not have much time left to be on?. or do you think this game still has years still left in it?.
    (0)
    Editor In Chief
    SmokeOrDie Entertainment
    Wanna join the Crew send an e mail to JoinSod@smokeordieentertainment.com

Player
    Final Fantasy 11 will always have players on it, especially since the game is always being improved in some way to make the experience enjoyable for new and old returning players alike. I Have been playing FF11 since 2001 with the PS2 HDD release and have to say that FF11 has improved greatly over the years and I am glad to be a player of such a great and unique MMO.

Asura: IGN: Warrioroflight
    (0)

Character
    Elimari
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 92
    I don't mind going out of my way to help new adventurer's, as long as they don't literally ask me to Play the game for them, as in run through the early missions, farm items for them.. I have no worries helping new players, as there is always a job I wouldn't mind leveling in return! (Thanks to Level Sync ^.^)

But it is nice to see some people with the spirit to help others, FFXI is a hard game to get to grips with, and even though I have been playing it for over 3 years, I still don't have a clue half the time. lol
    (0)

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    On Bismarck, my friend's ls; OrderofImmortals is willing to help out new players as well.
    (0)

Ya i made a new linkshell to help new and returning players alike but its not easy. I'm on bahamut and linkshell name is Norra let me know if you like to join
    (0)

Character
    Fistandantilus
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Bravo! Nice to see people who still enjoy helping new players. While I don't have the free time to help out full time (I run an End Game ls) I do always try to help new guys out when, and where it is possible. Any development of new players you can be a part of only strengthens this game we all enjoy.
    (0)

~Party Rock Anthem~

Character
    Saefinn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    I'm on Asura too, I run non-Aby parties looking to run non-Aby events too. I'm a level 70 SCH (highest) and I'll happily help people out who are new, including PLing parties. I need to level my subjobs too, so I can be sync for lower level parties too and run them to get newbies up, basically my highest mage jobs after Scholar are SMN23 and BLU34, so my subjobs don't really offer anything and so I would jump at the opportunity to level WHM or BLM to remedy that as both are currently level 12.

So, sign me up, I'll try catching you when the servers are back online and bug you for a pearl :P

Also, I think this game has life in it. Not everybody wants to move on to FFXIV or any other MMORPGs. FFXI is still a good game and I think it'll keep people playing, especially if they keep updating it.
    (0)

Character
    Fiyaro
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Asura here as well ^^ if you need help look me up. I have a small but good ls. Just /t Michae
    (0)
    Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself, you would cry your eyes out if you didn't.

Returning to the game on a new account probly starting on Asura. I'll have to check your Ls out Hope to meet you all ingame.
    (0)