Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Heh. Stack CHR for coke. That brings back memories.

It is also totally wrong. I would recommend you read some wiki game mechanics pages.
    (1)

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Okay, that makes sense on both counts. Thank you, Kincard and Arcon.
    (0)
    Each person is an individual being, capable of independent thought and unique emotion, deserving respect, dignity, and compassion in all things, at all times, and in all places.

To do anything else denies the self of its humanity.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
    Stack CHR for coke.
    (4)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Without alot of charisma its impossible for thieves to steal all the ladies's hearts!

yea arcon thats what i should have said it was a debuff like you said. was just throwing it out there cause people were talking bout being in exp range and hittin things again after dying toward the start of the thread.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    SE announced that TH can proc during WS about 6 months ago iirc? Since then I have NEVER EVER EVER had my TH go up by 2 when fighting a mob, where the first proc had occurred during a WS. Am I the only one?
    Me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Vold View Post
    I'll be more than happy to put it to the test on some turtle kills. My experience has always been TH9-11 without fail by the end so it shouldn't be terribly hard to give it a seal of approval if I start getting something like TH15 during lightsday and lots of CHR, on multiple kills.
    I thought th capped at 12, have I been misinformed?
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiglet View Post
    I thought th capped at 12, have I been misinformed?
    Definitely. I don't know whether a cap exists, but if it does, it's definitely not 12. Some people speculate it's 2 times your current TH level. Personally I don't think there is a cap, but it's hardly relevant, getting more upgrades after a certain point is near impossible so that it might as well be regarded capped by then.
    (1)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9