Character
    Borgan
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

POL stops working when zoning into Mog House

Hello, downloaded and installed Test Server files today. Everything seems to work fine except that POL immediately crashes upon going into Mog House. So far the rest of the game seems stable. Any ideas? Thanks~

Already tried a uninstall / reinstall. Followed the steps exactly.
    (0)

Character
    Reyo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I have this same problem as well, unsure what to do. Reinstalled like Borgan, played around with the graphics quality thinking it was maybe my PC and nothing. Playing on a Windows 7 64 bit

Tried a bit again today, I checked version, and tried deleting patch.ver to see and still crashes on me. To be specific it doesn't crash until the three moogles load in my mog house
    (0)
    Last edited by Heck; 05-21-2012 at 03:46 AM.

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Something seems wrong with a dat or two after the most recent updates it stops working, after reloading the default ones that came with test server client files it works but it uninstalls RoZ, Wotg and Abyssea.
    (0)

Character
    Reyo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Currently trying something new, I noticed that some of the items I have are level 127 unscripted things. So what I did was go to my main FFXI character put all the new event gear / items / furnishings (This is the 10 year anniversary items) I have into my main inventory, next I deleted my character on the Test Server and recopied it. I will then drop the stuff once my character is re-copied and see if Play Online still breaks. I'll let you know if this works can take up to 2-3 days.

Edit:

It copied pretty quick, and yes that was the problem. The new event gear seems to crash you if you have it in your storage, or if the cake furnishing is placed
    (3)
    Last edited by Heck; 05-22-2012 at 03:59 AM.

Character
    Borgan
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Cool, glad to know that was the problem. Thanks!
    (0)

Character
    Shunka
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Heck View Post
    It copied pretty quick, and yes that was the problem. The new event gear seems to crash you if you have it in your storage, or if the cake furnishing is placed
    Genius! Thank you kindly.
    (0)

Character
    Borgan
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Update today fixed the event gear crashing pol.
    (0)