Requiem Resistance Adjustments

Greetings!

In the upcoming test server update we will be making adjustments to the resistance rate of monsters for Foe Requiem.

With this adjustment, adventurers will have a significantly greater success rate inflicting enemies with sonic damage without it being resisted.
    (17)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    My day is made.

Could something like an additional effect or boosted potency be examined? Barely noticeable DOT isn't very exciting.
    (1)

Player
    Could something like an additional effect or boosted potency be examined? Barely noticeable DOT isn't very exciting.
    That DOT is pretty good, no? It's like 11-13ish damage/tick depending on instrument. That's better than Poison II and you can stack Requiems too technically. Even though Elegy is boss, from SE's standpoint they probably wouldn't boost Requiem damage simply because if you wanted more damage out of it, you could just use Requiem VII and Requiem VI for like 20ish+ DoT, even use Marcado too for an extra boost to potency.
    (0)

Character
    Vagrua
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Finally ^^
    (1)

Character
    Creelo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Even though Elegy is boss, from SE's standpoint they probably wouldn't boost Requiem damage simply because if you wanted more damage out of it, you could just use Requiem VII and Requiem VI for like 20ish+ DoT, even use Marcado too for an extra boost to potency.
    Requiems don't stack. :/
    (0)

Character
    Creelo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Since a rep is in the Brd forums, perhaps they could fill us in on a few questions I've had looming in my head for a while now...

- Whatever happened to Massacre Elegy?

- Did our MDB- debuff song that was mentioned long ago in the Brd Manifesto given instead to Geomancer?

- Why is there what appears to be a Tier III March song in the dats?

- ...Can Pining Nocturne please just stack with Addle? x_x I really think this should be reconsidered.

- Please relay to the devs that DD Brds want to be on more future DD gear and DD gear sets!! Please!
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Creelo View Post
    Since a rep is in the Brd forums, perhaps they could fill us in on a few questions I've had looming in my head for a while now...

- Did our MDB- debuff song that was mentioned long ago in the Brd Manifesto given instead to Geomancer?

Probably our new 2 hour will give us access to these songs for the duration of 2 hour only?

- ...Can Pining Nocturne please just stack with Addle? x_x I really think this should be reconsidered.
    Or at least let them overwrite each other, or remove them from proc spell list.

- Please relay to the devs that DD Brds want to be on more future DD gear and DD gear sets!! Please!
    Always amused me how BRD (and PUP) always ended up on mage-type gear with lots of MP stats, yet the jobs don't have native mp >.>
    (0)

Character
    Dekar
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

THIS! Especially that last part!
    (0)