Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Inspectorgadget
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    wait, there are people that live in the 21st Century that don't own a PC? let alone ones that pay for a subscription to an internet service provider without one?
    (0)
    Making the game harder =/= Making the game more boring & repetitive

Character
    Tigeriss
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Okay so why only the test server ?.? Are we who don't play on test server not worth S.E.'s time any more?
    (0)

They're using the Test Server as a means of crowd control. They need to tell everyone to meet at a specific place ahead of time, so they need to announce it publicly. If, then, a couple hundred people gathered, including those ineligible to participate, they would have a problem with organizing those that are accepted to participate.

That being said, I believe the Atomos Challenge held on the Test Server Atomos was available to all platforms, and I feel that that may have been a better route to take; however, I could be mistaken.
    (0)

Character
    Yurai
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    This sounds fun! I'm a little worried about my test server copy though. I hope it doesn't take too long for my character to copy over! The application page says to just wait and try again for my character to appear. I'm wondering if that means "Try again to apply" or "Try to just re open the Test Client."
    (0)
    Yurai of Odin, BlueHat Linkshell.
    Monk. White Mage. Awesome.
    Auspice and Boost-AGI are your friends. Please use them!

Hey everyone!

We are just about an hour out from starting the first day of this event.

For those who might not be able to log in just yet due to being out and about or for other reasons, feel free to check here for round information and our progress of the event.

We are looking forward to seeing you all
    (4)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Let's play some hide-and-seek !!!
    (1)

Character
    Maurauc
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    You are all teases!
    (0)

Character
    Aerolite
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

The community reps fighting Vrtra soon after it was announced that there were three winners for round 4(?).
    (6)

Thank you Camate, Bayohne, Rukkirii, and Okipuit for staying after work and giving your own personal time to create and host this event for everyone. It was an amazing event, surprisingly fun, and was pretty difficult at times not only figuring out what the clues meant but having a race with 30-40 players trying to get to the same exact spot you're trying to get to to buy one of the 3 red roses.

It was so fun I'm coming back again next Friday and I hope there are more events like this where you interact with the community. It was the most fun I've had in this game in years, no new content updates could even come close to what you gave us tonight. Thank you again community reps.
    (3)

Character
    Alexsan
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Was great fun! Thanks for hosting this event See you all again on next Friday!
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast