Player

"Killer" effects in Dynamis

Wasn't sure if this should go here for Dynamis Battle Content or Beastmaster but as it affects Dynamis I went here.

I've been playing Beastmaster in Dynamis for over 4 months now and it was only recently that I finally noticed I have yet to once see one of the monsters in CoP Dynamis ever get intimidated by me or my pets. So I'm just wondering if a Beastmaster's Killer effects were removed within Dynamis along with those of pets (making Killer Instincts useless) or if its a glitch that has gone unnoticed. Or if it was just me. I have seen my pet get intimidated by Beastmen Beastmasters.

I have also noticed, just to point out, that a Thief's Bully still intimidates mobs.

Not sure if any SAM's have noticed this with Demons or PLD's with Hydra mobs or DRG on Dragons or Wyverns as I have yet to play them in Dynamis.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    There are two options really:
    1) SE forgot to add monster types/etc. to these monsters in the first place.
    2) NMs receive a reduced intimidation rate from Killer effect and these were originally NMs that may have been intentionally designed to not be affected at all by intimidation.

City/Outland beastman pets (like Slimes, Wyverns, etc.) are still affected by Killer stuff and count for magian trials, I think. CoP monsters don't count for magian trials and are unaffected by Killer stuff.
    (1)

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    read somewhere that nightmare mobs doesn't count for trial kills. IMO they are just Nightmare family
    (0)

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by hiko View Post
    read somewhere that nightmare mobs doesn't count for trial kills. IMO they are just Nightmare family
    Careful where you read stuff, there are just a lot of mis-informed ppl out there. Nightmare family do indeed counts. Did both my Pet -DT axes on Dark Weather on Bees (330) in Tav.Safe.
    (0)

Player
    Well some NMs are in their own class. Shadow Lord and Dynamis Lord are affected by Warding Circle/Demon Killer/Hamanoha but Arch Dynamis Lord is unaffected.
    (0)