Thread: Cluster-Maker.

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalabob View Post
    I don't see the point if you have to visit an NPC for it since you can just go to the ephemeral moogle to store your crystals, if you're out in the field farming them and just wanna turn them into clusters to free up space to farm more I can see the point, so I'd be able to get behind it being a low level crafting recipe requiring 1 crystal and 11 of the same crystal as the recipe to make it.
    Only the previous post mentioning how the Ephemereal Moogles fixed this was a recent post. The rest were from FOUR YEARS AGO.
    (1)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

Character
    Psion
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    not to mention crafts have break chances, and more importantly, you can only have recipes with up to 8 ingredients in them. (it doesn't matter whether it's 8 different types, or 8 of the same material, 8 is the max.)

that on top of the fact that you would save more time just going to town and trading the crystals to the moogle than synthing over... and over... and over...

A REAL change id like to see though, is being able to trade any mix of crystals and clusters to the moogle at once, instead of requiring them to be all the same element. after reaping the bounty of my mog garden or leveling a job, it's kind of annoying having to trade up to 8 separate times because i have 1-5 of 8 different crystal elements instead of just trading the whole shebang at once and being done with it.
    (1)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4