Player

11th anniversary gift code - 1 per account?

I have 1 SE account but I have 3 FFXI accounts in that 1 SE account. I received the email today but there was only 1 code in the email, I am grateful for the free gift, but I only get 1 gift for all three accounts? It sucks cause my RUN would look great with the Nightfall and my other account's PLD would look great with the Hauticlair. This bummed me out so bad, I was so excited about this gift session. Any chance that I'm wrong and I will get 1 reward per paid account somehow?
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

I believe this might fit into the General Discussion forum better, as it's not exactly a technical issue (that we are experiencing), but it's certainly close.

Anyblue...

I have more than one PlayOnline ID on a SqEX account, too, and only got one code. I imagined it might have been due to the other being inactive (went inactive just last night), so I reactivated it, and waiting on it now.

There's also this:

Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Apologies for the somewhat vague wording.

The campaign code you receive can only be applied to one character per FFXI service account.

In the event that you have multiple service accounts under the same Square Enix Account, you will be sent campaign codes for each one; however, please note that once a code has been redeemed for a service account you will no longer be able to apply a second campaign code to that same service account.

Hopefully this clears up any confusion.
    Hopefully they simply haven't got all the mails out yet. ^^;

Edit:

Ah, just reported as a known issue; waiting indeed is the way to go, and apparently some may have gotten extra codes to discard, heh...
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Player
    Have you had any luck gettingthe second code yet? Only askin cause I havent, I have 3 FFXI service accounts and still just 1 code.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I did get it on the 13th (which is when they said they would re-send them).

It seemed as if other than that, people were/are only having issues with not getting any codes at all. I guess it's not surprising if there's even more to it.

I imagine it's time for you to contact the support centre/center, if you haven't yet, so that they can escalate your case as well.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Player
    I feel stupid, there were 2 codes in the email LOL However, I have 3 service accounts so I am technically 1 code short, however I now have 2 when I thought I only had 1, so still happy.

Edit: WTH? I just found another email with my 3rd code, OMG, I'm dumb, Ignore me, thank you SE.

My main is LOVIN' the Hauteclaire, it's my own bootleg Excalibur, wooo, I am LOVIN' SE right now. Oh yeah and the Nightfall looks awesome on my other account.
    (1)
    Last edited by Apie; 12-31-2013 at 01:16 PM.