Character
    Renlador
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 7

Returning player.

Hello everyone. I'm a returning player but having to start from scratch, and noticed I no longer have the original server I used to play on(Midgardsormr). I thought I'll try out Bahamut and see what I can find community wise.

What has changed? I've heard that the level cap has increased from 75? And what exactly is all this Abyssea I keep reading about?

And I am hoping to find a Linkshell to call home, at least with a few individuals that could lend a helping hand getting my sub job quest done when I reach 17 again.

And holy carp fish! I could not believe the amount of Experience points that were popping up per kill!! I saw amounts that I would only see in a party. I was only expecting 50 Experience from one mob and suddenly 200 pops up!
    (0)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Renlador View Post
    What has changed?
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/fo...ersion-Updates

And what exactly is all this Abyssea I keep reading about
    A collection of three add-ons, like A Crystalline Prophecy, A Moogle Kupo d'Etat, and A Shantotto Ascension. They are (still) $10 each separately, or you can buy the download version of the Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Collection Abyssea Edition through several online stores (e.g. Amazon) for about $10 total and get all three in the process.
    (0)

Character
    Renlador
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 7
    Heh, thank you! I've got a lot of reading to do!
    (0)