Character
    Hohenheim
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Gastraphetes Aftermath

With the addition of trial of the magian ranged weapons which can attack multiple times, I think it's time to make a fix and change the aftermath on Gastraphetes and Death Penalty to "Occasionally attacks 2-3x" as opposed to double or triple damage.

Although these jobs have double/triple shot, I'd still prefer a fix on the aftermath, especially considering the current aftermath has no effect on weaponskills (while 2-3x attack aftermath can affect the first hit of the weaponskill, unless you want to allow double/triple damage to work on weaponskills, I'd be more than happy with that )

Just because there's about 8 of these weapons in the game, I don't think we should be ignored :<

Thank you for your time!

Oh, I forgot to add, can we get a buff on Trueflight/Leaden Salute damage as well? Being magical weaponskills, even with the best possible gear, there's nothing you can do to make the damage comparable considering the games current ability to increase your attack dramatically, and the fact that in any relevant content, there's +fire affinity bonuses that blow these weaponskills out of the water :x )
    (3)
    Last edited by Hohenheim; 05-08-2012 at 12:57 PM.