Player

Feast of Swords 2012

Hello!

Upon starting this event you are reduced to level 1 and unable to fight any enemy but the event monsters, but none of the normal enemies can attack you either. Or I think that's supposed to be the plan. Goblin Bounty Hunters will still attack you and kill you quite easily, while you cannot fight back, at the least in south gustaberg.

Is this because the bounty hunters were added after this event? Is it to keep people from getting the event status and then fishing? Or is it a glitch? Because if it is intentional, then the event monsters should probably not run anywhere near the water, next year.
    (0)

Character
    Hyzenthlay
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Other goblins are aggroing too. Also if you use the rr from FoV and die you seem to get stuck weakened. It's been 2 days now and every time i try to do the event my hp is at 1/1. I reported it to a GM but the event is apparently working fine...
    (0)

Hello Louispv,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you, however your reported matter is working as intended. Please feel free to let us know of any other possible technical issues you come across and we'll be happy to assist you!

-SQUARE ENIX MODERATOR
    (0)