Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    So... I've always had this random thought. How about a Silence, Healing, and dispel spells? Huh? Anyone? The healing would be proportionate to ninjutsu skill? Or Heck. A regen spell even. Something to make it easier to solo? I figured with everyone mad over blinkers and embrava we could sneak in some super sweet spells. And PS: Kakka: Ni and Utsusemi: San please. Soon. Kakka: Ichi sucked. But Ni would hopefully be way better hint hint. By the way. I agree with Dual wield merits. Who cares about the other jobs. Ours is higher tier anyway.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Severence View Post
    Something to make it easier to solo?
    This is exactly what nin needs. Not content worth using NIN for, slots in a DD party for VW instead of proc party, better DD abilities/traits/spells or even better tanking abilities. Definately something to make it easier to solo.

Someone quick call the Brady Guide and tell them to write that NIN is a solo job only.
    (1)

Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Kakka: Ichi would be a lot more usable if it lasted 15 minutes like Utsusemi does. Otherwise, it takes too long to cast and lasts too short. (+10 STP actually lowers your hits-to-100 by a great deal) So instead of adding a Ni version, a duration increase on Kakka's Store TP would be greatly desirable.

Some easy ways they can fix NIN DPS by a bit RIGHT NOW is by adding some existing job traits that NIN should be all means have anyway:
    Crit Atk Bonus
    Accuracy Bonus
    Store TP
    On top of those, attack bonus II and triple attack I would be nice. Might as well throw in evasion bonus in there as a treat. Right now, NIN's job traits have terrible synergy and it's a pretty big part of what makes NINs fall behind even other one-hand jobs like THF and DNC. I mean, if they were going to give NIN's trait to other jobs they should've done the opposite and gave us some of THF and DNC traits too.

Another fix would be to increase katana base damage by at least 10%. 10% would bring katanas to just about the level of other weapons DPS-wise. Kaerin's suggestion of 30% for all one-handers would be even better, but I think katanas probably need another 10% boost on top of that because Katanas have lower DPS ratings than pretty much every other weapon class.

And, while I realize not everyone has REMs, "serious" NINs would, so an change for Blade: Hi's mod from AGI to DEX would go a long way. Not only would it provide better synergy for the WS, but it would make the Kannagi a far better weapon by providing a great deal of DEX. In compensation, Kikoku should get a delay reduction (190 maybe).

Nagi is a total piece of crap and need a total rehaul for it to be useful. Magic accuracy is useless, and enmity is even more useless (until they fix hate system). Change those stats to attack/accuracy or even...a dual wield enhancement (Job-specific enhancement is what they want after all). The Mijin Gakure augment is laughable, it blows my mind that they added stats onto other mythics like the Yagrush as they increased in level but the Nagi kept it's worthless three stats and gained absolutely nothing. Nagi needs to either have its DMG rating increased or its delay dropped to around 160-180 or it's completely worthless. Blade: Kamu needs to be adjusted as well. The accuracy down effect should be changed to a static land rate (100%), and the mod should either be changed to damage or critical chance, with the base fTP changed to at least 3.0.
    (1)
    Last edited by Kincard; 10-29-2012 at 03:00 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2