Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Agerknux
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Wait a sec...

absolute is a minor spells for leser mobs at least that is where it shines better than any other UL spell since mp wise/duration
    you going to waste 269 mp "bigle storm" on a even match when it dies in 20-60 seconds or 20 mp to terror lock it?
    ABsolute terror i always use sicne it alwasy last longer then SL on evenmatch
    all adminaots mobs are immune to suddne lunge behemoth mobs thnder base gharah theres more but i shouldn't need to list more than 3 examples.
    All of a sudden we're talking about NMs comparing Sudden Lunge vs Absolute Terror?

you dont think neo limbus salvage or eighier will have mobs immune to stun based but affected by terror , food for your thought.
    The content is not out yet. This holds no weight for AT.

you should quote casue i nevre said weak mobs i said even match - Inc. tough mobs and i didnt say out dated areas i said mobs who are immune there are more to think
    First quote says lesser mobs. You never said EM-IT, you just said EM on the 2nd quote.

If I were to break down what you are saying. AT works well on EM-IT mobs(not NMs) where sudden lunge can not land and generally take 20-60 seconds to kill.
    The monsters you list are

Adamantoise -- Only non NM are the ones in Tahrongi and they die in less than 20 secs and if I recall, are not EM until leveled up. They still die in less than 20 seconds anyway.
    Behemoths -- There are no EM-IT Behemoths. They don't resist stun anyway, thus invalid example.
    Thunder Ghrah -- Highest level mobs are in sea, where they are not even EM anymore. Other high level mobs are in abyssea where they are NMs thus making this another invalid example.
    All 3 that you list don't fit into that niche use.

I don't know of a mob that lets absolute terror "shine". AT is in fact trash.

Prothescar list mobs that are immune and/or resistant and your only retort is
    Are you upset becasue someone other than yourself makes use of AT?
    Yet you have not put any valid supporting information to back up your claim.
    (2)

maybe this got off the wrong track but people getting anal about UL spell's AT. We can all agree you dont need UL to solo anything and it only serves useful conditions right? What i was getting at when i solo exp what lil time i have to play during the day i dont really see the use of lovely biglestorm or thunderbolt, when the mob is goign to go down fast i rather terror lock it and get free attacks ws and by then its dead where it would of needed 2-3 sudden lunges to lock the mob. main point people said absolute terror is crap im saying its not, it more a solo friendly spell to mess with besides UL isnt 2 hour ja only 5mins theres no harsh penality for using terror for 5 mins when you dont need to over kill something
    (0)

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Why is it taking you 2-3 Sudden Lunges to kill an XP mob
    (2)

Character
    Reizen
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    I always use AT when my friend got charmed.

This give me some time for /farewell + /jobemote blu + etc... and CDC her...

(was fun among friends, please don't do in random shout events)
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Reizen View Post
    I always use AT when my friend got charmed.

This give me some time for /farewell + /jobemote blu + etc... and CDC her...

(was fun among friends, please don't do in random shout events)
    Genius. A use for Absolute Terror has been discovered.

I disagree on the last bit, though. When you see a random bro wearing Shiva's Claws and an Unyielding Ring, the kindest thing you can do is swiftly put him or her down.

It just ain't right to let a simple beast suffer on like that.
    (2)
    Last edited by SpankWustler; 05-11-2012 at 09:19 PM.

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Free CC lanterns woo!
    (1)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5