Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    lol yes they are
    (0)

Player
    I stunned Kaiser behemoth out of meteor just this week with it, so I'm going with no they are not.

EDIT: didn't really last long or probably it's pure coincidence then, but he was interrupted each time I did SL.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post
    I stunned Kaiser behemoth out of meteor just this week with it, so I'm going with no they are not.

EDIT: didn't really last long or probably it's pure coincidence then, but he was interrupted each time I did SL.
    ill belive you if you have a pic of that till then its immune.
    (0)

Player
    And once again who is fighting these mobs on a regular basis and desperately needs to Terror them (highly doubt AT even works on King or Kaiser, didn't care to check kronzprinz's).
    (1)

"who" you speak for yourself correct? and i belive i answered your question.
    (0)

Player
    You pointed out old content and weak monsters you hardly need stun for in the first place so no you didn't list any monsters that you need to AT that you couldn't SL.
    (1)
    Last edited by Neisan_Quetz; 05-09-2012 at 10:52 AM.

i pointed out mobs who resist stun, i also pointed out sl never last more than 12 seconds and for it to last 12 seconds its inconsistant , i also pointed out AL is terror and last always 20+ seconds
    :edit: you dont think neo limbus salvage or eighier will have mobs immune to stun based but affected by terror , food for your thought.
    (0)

Player
    And you still haven't proven AT is worth using, especially bringing up old content obscure regular monsters that only appear in one region such as Grah.

Quote Originally Posted by vixin View Post
    :edit: you dont think neo limbus salvage or eighier will have mobs immune to stun based but affected by terror , food for your thought.
    So it might be useful months down the road on unknown monsters? I might as well rename AT Rdm then.
    (1)
    Last edited by Neisan_Quetz; 05-09-2012 at 10:58 AM.

your stubborn and wont find a use for terror then fine its no good to you but its not trash fro everyone becasue you dont make use of it.

Harden shell imo is trash of all trash when coccon works just as good, i dont see myself call it trash fro everyone else though
    (0)

Player
    How am I stubborn for pointing out the spell has virtually no utility, you say it's good on weak monsters, I ask which, you bring up monsters people don't really care to fight or only spawn in outdated areas? That's about as useful as evolith gear.
    (1)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast