Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    I never said use Bilgestorm on EM and you're wasting MP on AT (and UK itself for what it's worth) for mobs that Lunge is more than enough to stun, is faster, can be cast more often for less MP cost. Try again. If you need Defense down on weak mobs you're better off using BT.
    (1)

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I wouldn't use Unbridled Learning at all on an EM unless for some reason I need the HP from Bloodrake. Absolute Terror is Absolute Trash.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by vixin View Post
    you going to waste 269 mp "bigle storm" on a even match when it dies in 20-60 seconds or 20 mp to terror lock it? maybe you should figure that out?
    Sudden Lunge has an even lower MP cost and also damages the enemy in the process. This makes Sudden Lunge even more MP efficient than Absolute Terror. Also, Sudden Lunge can be cast more quickly because it is not tied to a Job Ability.

It doesn't have the long duration of Absolute Terror, but why would anybody need or even want that huge duration on the things Absolute Terror can affect?

For killing a bunch of weak enemies one at a time, the best Unbridled Learning spells would probably be Bloodrake used in the place of a healing spell or maybe even Harden Shell. Not that either of these is very useful, the mention of Harden Shell should give some indication of the level of usefulness in play, but at least they would have an effect on more than one fight.
    (1)

there is no need to get butt hurt on AT , and "try again" lol no i dont so some mobs are immune to stun from headbutt/SL
    ABsolute terror i always use sicne it alwasy last longer then SL on evenmatch-It mobs in Vw/legion/arch dyna lord i briing out bigle storm on mobs that need magic dmg i use GoH or thunderbolt if stun is viable on it.

using UL has not much prupose its more for higher level mobs from my experience so using it on down time terror for solo is pretty useful, for me harden shell doesnt seem worth it at all honesty but im sure some people have more use for it than AT so to each is own.
    (0)
    Last edited by vixin; 05-09-2012 at 10:13 AM.

Player
    What weak mobs that are immune to SL that AT lands on, please tell me. AT resisted on Heqet and Guku when it was tested.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post
    What weak mobs that are immune to SL that AT lands on, please tell me. AT resisted on Heqet and Guku when it was tested.

your kidding right ? or is that a stupid question for laughs?
    (0)

Player
    I can't think of a single weak mob that warrants using AT on.
    (1)

Player
    I just don't want anyone getting the idea that any spell connected to Unbridled Learning is that good, more-so than anything about Absolute Terror specifically. For long-living enemies in the right situations, the additional effects on Gates of Hades and Bilgestorm can be helpful, but that's about it.

The icing on the cake is that Tourbillion, which would be the most useful Unbridled Learning spell due to its additional effect of 33% Defense Down, is currently broken and has somewhere between 0 and 50 magic accuracy.
    (0)

all adminaots mobs are immune to suddne lunge behemoth mobs thnder base gharah theres more but i shouldn't need to list more than 3 examples.
    (0)

Player
    Who is fighting adamantoise/Grah normal mobs, on a regular basis, and needs to stun them.

Behemoths aren't immune to stun from SL.
    (1)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast