Character
    Zurk
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 4

Returning player on Ragnarok server.

Hey guys. I played a very long time ago and stopped a little after ToAU was released do to real life issues. Ive yet to find another MMO I enjoy more than FFXI and decided to return.

I just recently started on Ragnarok with plans on leveling Pld or Sam. I also have my friend with me who is a very skilled player when it comes to MMO's but has never touched FFXI. If they will stay to play I dont know but Im in for the long haul and hope they are as well.

Im hoping to find a good LS to call home for us both. My character is named Zurk. Please feel free to tell me in game or reply here if anyone is willing to house some new players.

Thank you!
    (0)

Character
    Unctgtg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Get in touch with Grommet or check out his site at

http://www.cynosure-online.com/forums/

His LS is geared for newer players and returning players. Tell him I sent you

/Unctgtg
    (0)
    99 Drk, 99 Sch, 99 Bst, 99 Geo and a ton of other jobs there
    110 +5 Bonecraft
    Level 99 Relic Scythe

Character
    Alphmega
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 15
    I too am an returning player. I haven't played since summer of 08 and just now am able to get back online to play. Right now, I'm a lvl 15 Red Mage and I have NO CLUE where I'm at, how I got there, or what I was doing there (I have a slight clue, but nothing really else comes to mind). I'm thinking about starting fresh, but I'm not too sure if I want to do that seeing how I just paid about $23 to get everything set back up to play.

Right now, I'm looking for a group to link up with and learn the ropes again. I'm playing on a Xbox 360 and I'm on the Cerberus server. It doesn't seem like very many people is on, and I don't have my linkshell any more nor my friends list.

Any idea what I should do at this point? I want to play with a party, but there doesn't seem to be any on this server.
    (0)

The server tells you the zone when you enter it, or log into the game. The wiki can give you a route back to a town, or you can head to Gusgen Mines and level at that range. There's also a new/returning player guide for levels 1-30 and 31-75 on this forum.

Majority of people gather in Jeuno shouting for events, or do their own things in small groups. You won't see a lot of people unless you do a "/sea all", join a Grounds of Valor party, or go to Jeuno.
    (0)

Character
    Shiano
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 11
    I am on Ragnarok too, in the highlands just north of Bastok if you are in the area. I am making my way up to 20 for the run to jueno and am at lvl 14 warrior right now.
    (0)

Character
    Unctgtg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Shiano

Get in touch with Grommet or check out his site at

http://www.cynosure-online.com/forums/

His LS is geared for newer players and returning players. Tell him I sent you

/Unctgtg
    (0)
    99 Drk, 99 Sch, 99 Bst, 99 Geo and a ton of other jobs there
    110 +5 Bonecraft
    Level 99 Relic Scythe