Character
    Archedian
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Analyzer and new H2H Girru

Has anyone done any testing with the newly modified attachment Analyzer? I still don't quite understand what Square Enix means by having it mitigate 1, 2, 4, or 6 special attacks depending on manuevers granted there is no attachment animation allowing you to know when it begins or finishes its round of mitigation.

On a side note, I did mess around a little with it and it seems you can hit around -99% with ironclad (Special attack spamming mobs) because they only do 1 dmg on my pet when I have 3 earth manuevers up and my damage taken down set; however, this could be because I had barrier module up and he was blocking.

Also has anyone put any thought into PUP/MNK? The new hand to hand Girru has the stats: DMG+35 Delay+51 STR+10 DEX+10"Counter"+5 Occasionally deals severe counter damage
    LV 99 MNK PUP

I feel as though with the correct armor set and PUP/MNK, these could be some dangerous H2H... Let me know what you guys think about Girru and if you find where they drop from, and also let me know if you understand how analyzer works.
    (0)

Character
    Otousan
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Analyzer works as follows: Monster use X Tp attack , Based on the # of earth manuevers up at that time it will mitigate dmg from the same move 0 earth=1x , 1 earth=2x , 2 earth=4x , 3 earth=6x.
    (0)