Thread: Spell menu

Character
    Aphugel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90

Spell menu

Can someone give me a rationale for why the spell menu is so badly jumbled?

Any other reason than SE not caring?

Breakga between nin and brd spells, e.g.

Seriously!
    (3)

Character
    Llana
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    You talk about Breakga being out of place... do you know how many times I've asked why Raise III is mixed in with the Re-raises, and Regen IV is at the bottom?

Let's just say, the magic "Auto-sort" function is about as broke now as Avesta was 8 years ago... lol.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    If you can't out-claim someone who's AFK, you need to find a new game to play.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    The Magic list needs to be resorted like Blu, it's all over the place.

If it follows the style of BLU the magic was arranged by ID's, so SE probably rather than place them correctly ID'd just added them to the bottom of the file.

Eitherway they just need to sort the ID's out correctly if that is the case.
    (1)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Iv noticed this a long time ago when i started drk. All the absorb spells are one after another, except Abs-Acc. that ones a page away form the rest.
    And as Rdm/blm several of the rdm spells are listed at the bottom after all the blm spells. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    The Magic list needs to be resorted like Blu, it's all over the place.
    This annoys me for a slightly different reason. I always keep my blu spells in a specific order. But every now and then i will log on and find them all in a completely random order. And i have to take several minutes resorting everything back out.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Godofgods View Post
    Iv noticed this a long time ago when i started drk. All the absorb spells are one after another, except Abs-Acc. that ones a page away form the rest.
    And as Rdm/blm several of the rdm spells are listed at the bottom after all the blm spells. :/

This annoys me for a slightly different reason. I always keep my blu spells in a specific order. But every now and then i will log on and find them all in a completely random order. And i have to take several minutes resorting everything back out.
    I just mean how they changed the order so the elements matched again, as when they upped it past 75 they didn't.
    (0)

Character
    Jackastheripper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 90
    Not to mention the fact that you can't auto-sort one menu. It auto-sorts all menus. Why?
    (0)