Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Guess Rukkirii isn't counting Hvinire. Time for Okipuit to join the bestiary community rep gang!
    (0)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    I've been playing FINAL FANTASY XI avidly since NA PS2 launch and have a lot of fond memories growing up as a little Tarutaru... [N]o one knows my secret identity. I could be in your very LS!
    No, you couldn't. All Tarutaru in my linkshell are too megalomaniacal to keep a secret like that.
    (2)

Player
    o_o;

Does this mean... more people working on FFXI dev. team too....? /pray.

(or did they hire a rep over a developer? lol)
    (2)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Savlyn View Post
    o_o;

Does this mean... more people working on FFXI dev. team too....? /pray.

(or did they hire a rep over a developer? lol)
    Neither. Most reps work both the XI and XIV boards, including Okipuit.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...183#post668183
    (2)

Character
    Fusionx
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    Guess Rukkirii isn't counting Hvinire. Time for Okipuit to join the bestiary community rep gang!
    Hvinire doesn't work solely with the XI and XIV Community Team anymore. He's now a Community Manager for all of Square Enix NA and in charge of the SE Members Blog.
    (4)

Character
    Aequis
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Nice to see the trend of forgetting about we Europeans continues in earnest. It matters guys, even if it's representing us on the forums.
    (4)
    Lv.99 RDM ~ BLM ~ WHM ~ BLU ~ NIN ~ DNC ~ DRG ~ BST ~ SMN ~ THF ~ PLD ~ SCH ~ SAM ~ COR

** I love cooking, and will be happy to take food commissions of any type. Just ask me. **

Character
    Tigeriss
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Merry meet Okipuit and I hope the new news is great news and not bad. Thus to also now having a new Community Rep that is a ninja means we could start up a contest to find out who you are. Anyways hope you enjoy being on the rep team and look forward to seeing more posts from you in the future.
    (1)

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    You better believe that there will be tweets. You can guarantee that there will be videos. And you can bet that there will be contests!
    Are these Contests going to be for people that aren't at the VanaFest, like all us NA that will be keeping an eye on what your doing, and if they do happen will they be include the in-game items we won't be able to get?
    (0)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Hey everyone,

That's right! Your new Community Rep Okipuit here to make sure all news and updates makes it quickly and safely to you.

Just a quick introduction:
    I've been playing FINAL FANTASY XI avidly since NA PS2 launch and have a lot of fond memories growing up as a little Tarutaru.
    -Okipuit

Maybe you can be the one to help the poor tarus out then Okipuit! Make them listen!! Help your fellow tarutaru's out!

.. and welcome!
    (2)

To whet your appetite a bit on this lovely Tuesday, I have two things to share with you.

In case you are planning to tune in to the VanaFest 2012 live stream, I figured it might be a good idea to give you all a nice schedule so you can plan accordingly.
    *Please note event times are subject to change.

*Though schedule says PST, times are for PDT.

One of the things they will have on tap at VanaFest is a café consisting of food found throughout Vana’diel. Many of which I am sure you have consumed in-game. Our counterparts in Japan are working with top chefs and experimenting with only the most delicious ingredients to bring the flavor of Vana’diel to life.

Here is an example of one of the many dishes they have perfected.

Click image for larger version

Name:	forum_20120501.jpg
Views:	15461
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	2168

Ah yes, the legendary meat mithkabob. How fondly I remember ingesting this protein rich treat as a young adventurer while leveling in Valkurm Dunes!

Anyone want to take a guess as to what real life ingredients were used to make this? (I suppose if you can read Japanese you can find the answers on the Japanese forum, but that’s no fun!)

• Kazham Pepper = ?
    • Mhaura Garlic = ?
    • Wild Onion = ?
    • Cockatrice Meat = ?
    (10)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast