Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Sanus Ensis?

Player
    Drk is totally a nuker going by that logic, B elemental skill!
    (4)

Character
    Tashan
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    "E-Thug".

I completely see what's going on with you now Saevel and although you probobaly won't take it on board I'm going to explain it.

What's wrong with you is not your motivation. Certainly not, because at the very least you show yourself to be a man who likes to perform their own analysis.

What wrong with you is not your understanding. Although its flawed, you're allowed to be. It isn't the end of the world if you get things wrong.

What's wrong with you is that you do not represent your personal persepective. Rather than state what your personal opinion is, you present it as fact and that is why we constantly have these disagreements with you.

If you came into this, or any threads for that matter and simply said I think; I believe; I came to the conclusion.... because.... , then noone would have any ground because you are entitled to have an opinion.

Share your opinion; but don't always take it to be fact.

----

I'll even start us off.

I think you're right in your view that the hybrid evasion set that I posted represents equipment which everyone won't currently have obtained.

It is my opinion that when speaking in facts, every possibility is considered, evaluated and nothing gets left ignored.

Would you like me to share with you my personal hybrid evasion set? I consider it to be more reflective of older gear because I don't play very often currently.

---

Edit: I'd just like to note that while we're on this tangent, the original debate is on the value of Sanus Ensis.

The fact that switching from a Shikargar to this weapon alone loses you 1 point Weapon Damage Rating and 20 DPS should suggest it's got to make up for lost ground too.

I also think you lose 1 point in Base Damage (D) by doing so too, but I am not completely sure of my calculations.
    (4)
    Last edited by Tashan; 04-28-2012 at 10:42 AM.

Reduce or get rid of the penalty incurred after setting blue magic spells.
    The concept is that you acquire blue magic spells via learning and then you can change battle strategies by picking and choosing spells within the blue magic spell points and set limitations. If you were able to change spells freely, the whole battle strategy aspect would be lost, so we have no plans to remove/reduce the penalty.

Character
    Brians
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 12
    I think everyone's missing the picture here.

No one cares if the PLD evades like shit because PLDs are awesome and eat DC damage for lunch with riot shields and swords that look like chainsaws. SWORDS THAT LOOK LIKE CHAINSAWS GUYS.

HOLY SHIT

Would you mess with a guy who had a chainsaw!? No you wouldn't, you'd let him take your mom to a pleasant redlobster seafood buffet, bang her, and not even complain when HE DIDN'T EVEN CALL BACK is what you'd do.

PLDs are so AWESOME they're DARK like DRKS. WITH A CAPITAL ESS!

Spakeing of DRKS when are they going to get my idea of casting Ultima and adding the damage done by it to every hit of my next WS? I feel this is a good idea, because I just said it. But make it only castable when you have a scythe because I hate how GSes look and bandwagon DRKs (NO CAPITOL FOR LOOSERS!)

MY WHITE MAGE DUAL WIELDS DAGGERS
    Your argument is invalid.
    (9)

Character
    Tashan
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I think everyone's missing the picture here.

No one cares if the PLD evades like shit because PLDs are awesome and eat DC damage for lunch with riot shields and swords that look like chainsaws. SWORDS THAT LOOK LIKE CHAINSAWS GUYS.

HOLY SHIT

Would you mess with a guy who had a chainsaw!? No you wouldn't, you'd let him take your mom to a pleasant redlobster seafood buffet, bang her, and not even complain when HE DIDN'T EVEN CALL BACK is what you'd do.

PLDs are so AWESOME they're DARK like DRKS. WITH A CAPITAL ESS!

Spakeing of DRKS when are they going to get my idea of casting Ultima and adding the damage done by it to every hit of my next WS? I feel this is a good idea, because I just said it. But make it only castable when you have a scythe because I hate how GSes look and bandwagon DRKs (NO CAPITOL FOR LOOSERS!)

MY WHITE MAGE DUAL WIELDS DAGGERS
    Your argument is invalid.
    +Applauds+

XD
    (1)

Reduce or get rid of the penalty incurred after setting blue magic spells.
    The concept is that you acquire blue magic spells via learning and then you can change battle strategies by picking and choosing spells within the blue magic spell points and set limitations. If you were able to change spells freely, the whole battle strategy aspect would be lost, so we have no plans to remove/reduce the penalty.

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    what a train wreck of a thread.

continue on.
    (0)

Player
    I just have to say one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    In order to accomplish that you must use the aforementioned items otherwise you end up giving up haste for evasion. Specifically the Athos / Nyzule 100 sets are whats' required. The feet are piss easy to get but the body is a nightmare. People are 0/200+ for a Toci's and you expect Athos body to be "easy"?
    Because the big blue sword in this thread's title just falls out of the sky and into somebody's moghouse, inflicting 18 moogle casualties a year. Cutest funerals ever! It is a drop in Voidwatch just like the Athos's items, and as a bonus, from a less accessible monster.

This topic, from post number one, has not been about equipment that grows on trees.
    (8)

Character
    Medli
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    My apologies; I did not intend for an eruption to occur from this thread.

Thank you Tashan, Prothscar, and other BLU contributors. My question was answered.
    (4)
    ara ara

Player
    You didn't do anything, lol. This is what happens in 90% of threads on this forum. People are crazy (myself included).
    (0)

Character
    Larrymc
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    This may be a little off topic now, but a few pages into the thread there was a discussion of evasion on BLU in dynamis, but I didnt see anyone mention the most important thing when it comes to increasing your evasion against DC and EP mobs in dynamis: use of Signet. On the few occasions where I have forgotten to use Signet and forgotten my signet staff in dynamis I have noticed a significant difference in evasion rate - perhaps this is the effect people are seeing.
    (2)

Do signet bonuses apply to dynamis? I wouldn't think so since it isn't part of the conquest tally.
    (0)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast