Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 96

PM 7-4 Calm Before The Storm

Platform: Windows 7
    ISP: Verizon
    Type of Internet Connection: DSL
    Internet Connection Speed: 768
    Date & Time: 4/23/2012 9:00~10:30 AM CST (Texas)
    Frequency: 100%
    Character Name: Rapinoe
    Race: Mithran
    World: Bismarck
    Main Job: White Mage
    Support Job: Black Mage
    Area and Coordinates: Carpenters' Landing (I-9)
    Party or Solo: Both
    NPC Name:
    Monster Name:
    Steps:
    1. I killed the NM Boggelmann in Misareaux Coast (E-7).
    2. I obtained the Vessel of Light key item from the ???.
    3. I then went to Bibiki Bay (F-6).
    4. I clicked on the ??? and killed the NM Dalham.
    5. I then clicked on the ??? again to get a cut scene with the Mithran Sin hunters.
    6. I then went to Carpenters' Landing (I-9).
    7. I clicked on the ??? and received the message, "A tree has fallen here...". The NM did not spawn.
    8. I then went back into Jugner Forrest.
    9. I then Came back to Carpenters' Landing (I-9) and received the same message from the ???.
    10. I then went back to Cid in the Metalworks and received a cut scene acknowledging the Misareaux Coast NM death.
    11. I then went back to Bibiki Bay to make sure I clicked the ??? and got the message that there was nothing left to be done there.
    12. I then returned to the Carpenters' Landing.
    13. I then logged out and back in and received the same message from the ???.
    14. I then logged out and waited 1 real life hour and then logged back in and received the same message from the ???.
    (0)
    Last edited by Rapinoe; 04-24-2012 at 12:40 AM.

Character
    Rapinoe
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 96
    As I sit here trying to get a GM to even just talk to me, some Japanese player walks up and can't get this NM to spawn either. So I know it's not just my problem.
    (0)

Greetings, Rapinoe!

Thank you for posting your report regarding the issues that you have been experiencing with spawning the NM in the "Calm Before the Storm" mission. I have made sure to submit all of your information to the development team, and they will thoroughly investigate this matter, based on your report. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread, but I do recommend checking here and here for any details regarding the development team's investigation. Thanks again for your report!
    (0)