Hybrid View

Character
    Maxavius
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95

Dynamis changes since April version update, no 100 pieces or White procs.

Since the version update in early April it has been impossible to get a White proc with no subjobs in COP area dynamis zones, buburimu valkurm qufim and tavnazia, i run a dynamis ls and we run daily. Before the update we got white procs quite often, but since the update not a single one/

Alos since the version update we have gotten no 100 piece drops from the city/northland nm's, both time spawned, and ??? pop nm's. We have thfs with max TH and so this is not an issue as to the recent dissapearance of 100 pieces.

Another problem with Dynamis is that since the update, almost all Decent Challenge mobs have dissapeared from the city zones. There used to be city camps for DC mobs if ya wanted more exp for trials, better forgotten item drop rates and odius item drops, these camps are now filled with easy prey mobs, and 90 percent of the DC mobs are gone, replaced instead with Easy prey.

Has SE gotten rid of 100 pieces?
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I also did a white proc run the other day and didn't get a single proc. I thought the proc rate was just horribly low (I never bothered with white procs before). I did get a 100 piece off a Qufim NM, but cannot say about cities/northlands.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Hello!

I'll go ahead and submit your information for further testing and clarification. Any changes, news or updates regarding this matter will either be made directly to this post, or on www.PlayOnline.com and official FFXI forums. Thank you again!

SQUARE ENIX MODERATOR
    (0)