Character
    Bearstar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Translating the original old Vana'diel Tribune into English

I know I'm talking about something from 10 years ago, but as an English speaker I've always wanted to read the original Issue 00 through 18 which are in Japanese. Is there any chance for a translation after all these years?
    (3)

Some of the wikis have been translating parts of them...
    (0)

Character
    Avina
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 85
    I'm in favor of this! I've actually be translating a good bunch of them myself (I speak Japanese), but a lot of the writing style is a little bit complicated for me. I think I got like 10 issues done before I took a hiatus from the project... but I still would need to go back and edit them. I don't really have the intention to continue anytime soon, its a lot of work.

Official translations though would by far be appreciated by me though, absolutely. Its a shame that SE never did so.
    (0)

Character
    Bearstar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    you've been translating them thats great! But i've only seen the avatar stories on wiki. From issue 13 and 14 if i remember right. If your willing to continue, or just post what you have done on wiki it would be nice. That goes for anyone else who has hands on a translation! Give people something to read until SE does an official translation.
    (0)