Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Mystina
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

[dev1117]Eagle Eye Shot

I am fully aware there is another topic similer to this but i wanted a more detailed reason as to why what you are attempting to do to this ability is 100% useless.

It's comepletly useless and i don't mean to me or 1 out of 100 rangers what i mean is it has NO use other then extra damage you don't need because no one is going to waste there 2 hour ability for more damage they could have done with an ability they need 100 tp for or every 5 minutes (barrage)

Enimity with this is not the issue, i have never seen anyone say "guys i can't use eagle eye shot because it's to much hate"

Seriously This ability needs something new added to it or redone comeplety to make it WORTH using rangers 2 hour, because currently there is no situation what so ever that a rangers 2 hour is needed or recommended, it's damage is laughable. either greatly increase the damage or add something to it, reducing the enimity for it will do nothing to change it's uselessness.

in short, to this update, No, just no. i'm not trying to be mean here but are you guys serious? this is probably THE most useless 2 hour out of all the jobs in this game.
    (5)
    Last edited by Vortex; 04-21-2012 at 11:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soranika View Post
    Rajas ring is as outdated as Tamas ring at this point.
    -_-....

Character
    Thenomadgrey
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    You couldn't have posted this in the other topic why?

Also... Wrong DEV tag. Just Saying.
    (0)

Character
    Mystina
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Muse View Post
    You couldn't have posted this in the other topic why?
    I am fully aware there is another topic similer to this but i wanted a more detailed reason as to why what you are attempting to do to this ability is 100% useless.
    a topic entiled "why!?" probably wasn't going to get much attention.

Also... Wrong DEV tag. Just Saying.
    and yea i caught that, thanks.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soranika View Post
    Rajas ring is as outdated as Tamas ring at this point.
    -_-....

Player
    the dev tag is the topic and sums up my sentiments on their decision to adjust EES, however like how you phrased it, a much more robust reasoning then i felt like giving at the time.
    (0)

Character
    Lastknight
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    I kinda agrea on topic, the enmitty removal although all rng have struggled with enemitty at some time this usally isnt what starts that and is not what was sorley needed changed on rng.

EES was like the best 2 hour u had level 30 that and smn 2 hour but it scales poorley, even before 75 cap raise it was easy outbeat by ws, although it was till worth bothering but now we have 99 and dmg has increased a lot.

EES should have a overhaul but enemittty wasnt what was wrong with this ability, actually i think they could have left it and rng would have been happy with it as long as they redid the dmg scaling on higher levels, mayby added small dmg boost from 150 archery/marksmanship depending on witch wepon u use and a further boost at 250 and 350.
    Mayby a scale of 1,5 dmg first boost 2,5 next one and 4x dmg at 350 maybey even boost further at 400 too 6-7x dmg

EES was allways that nice fast too use 2 hour if shit hit the fan to down a mob fast and get some tp while ur at it, remember at lower levels back when doing cop mission before cap raise i used to a lot of missions as finnisher on rng, just whoop out SW->barrage->SW->EES/meditate( on missions over 60 cap)->SW-> wing->SW while praying pld's cover wouldnt run out first.
    (0)

Character
    Vrytreya
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Make it 100% crit, make it affected by Dead Aim/Gear bonus.

This feels like an incomplete step of patching. But remember that they will have the whole line of new 2 hours coming?
    Once they got new 2hrs planned, I hope EES can be one of the JA we can spam time to time with low enough recast timer. Only with that, this update could serve a purpose.
    (3)

Player
    meh im still of the mind why add new JA's that can only be used once every 2 hours, not that i'd be pissed if they add them but would it really be over powered if it was more of a once every 20 or 30 min ability? would be more useful because i wouldn't hold onto the ability for just Oshi moments as much.
    (0)

Character
    Haruhigumi
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Personally with EES the way it is even with reduced enmity, it still seems rather useless compared to all the other weapon skills you can get at higher levels.
    (0)

EES needs the damage scaled. Rng got majorly nerfed like 6 years ago, and unlike other nerfed jobs, rng never got back to its' former glory. As originally designed rng was on par with BLM for damage, albeit without the ability to burst or the variety of damage. We're nowhere near that now. So SE, thanks for the effort but you have ALOT more work to do here.
    (2)

Player
    heh would be interesting if they applied the 2H update to rattk?
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast