Character
    Luckycharmss
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

More Inventory Space PLEASE!

Wasn't to sure if this has been posted yet or not but I am one of many people that suffer from the lack of inventory space. ive been stuck at 79/80 on alot of my jobs and no where to put it all. Now with all this new gear i still wont have anywhere to put it and having to toss things that are special to me. Yes I'm aware of the extra character and stuff but I really just don't want to have to go thru that to get the armor I need when i need it quickly. I personally think it wouldn't be much of an issue if the rule of having it only after augmenting your Relic +2 then would u be able to store it to Porter Moogle be changed. That would really gather me up some space. I have been building relics and have not had anytime to Augment as I'm sure many others are having this problem as well.
    (7)
    One of the top Puppetmasters on Unicorn Server

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Alls the can do for actual inventory space is add more sacks/satchels. But what would help i think would be allowing more things to be stored. Lets face it, in terms of equipment, next to nothing is AH acquired anymore. So its not like your killing that market.

But id like to see the items stored to not just expand, but go beyond equipment. Id also like to see more event stuff be storable. Lots of ppl don't bother with events because anything they get is viewed as inv-1. Also the various equip rewards from storylines. My storage in mh is full of those special items. I don't relay use them, but i don't wanna get rid of them either.
    (3)

Reminds me.. need to check if they've added some statues to the list yet. Still have some sitting in locker I'd like to store.

That truly is a nuissance how they take their sweet time adding an event item and other new R/E items to the storage NPC's. Never understood why they don't just go ahead and update the NPC's list of items...unless it's something to do with a flie stored client-side. Even still...they could update the list in the monthly update before the item is released. Not like they don't know in advance they are giving us more R/E items.......
    (2)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Yes need more then 80, we want 100 items. We know the PS2 has a very limited system memory, there are trade off that could be done, namely with the auto-translate feature and other in-game data structures. We're only talking a few kb here.
    (4)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Mule's never really work anyway due to the ridiculous restrictions on it.

You have to log out of main character.
    Send ~8 Items.
    Collect items.
    Occasionally:
    Log Out of Main.
    Send another 8 items.
    Log Out of Mule.
    Collect items.
    rinse and repeat.

The only way separate characters would work properly is if their is a command to collect from the mule, or you can send more than 8 items.
    (4)

Character
    Luckycharmss
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Cmon Dev i kno your busy and all but this can easily make alot of ppl happy. Although it would be nice to get a reply as to Exactly why this cant be done. I hear all this talk about "Balance" but yet cant seem to "Balance" Inventory space to pair with Lvl 99..... Uh been 80 since 75 manage to fill AH with Crap gear that no one uses but cant give a Decent amount of inventory space? aint that bout a B**ch.
    (1)
    One of the top Puppetmasters on Unicorn Server

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Judging by your OP you don't really want inventory as much as storage. The Porter Moogle takes care of a lot of those issues. Inventory can't be increased further according to SE, and they did indeed give us a reason, and it had nothing to do with Balance issues: PS2 memory limitations. Whether or not that's an absolute and cannot be changed only SE knows, but that's their story and they seem to be sticking to it.
    (1)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Kitanashia
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    the only real restriction they have stated was that they could not move beyond the 80 limit, they did not state they could not give us more 80 limit storage containers however, it would be nice to have another bag we could store stuff and have direct access to i.e being able to store tools and ammo in it and be able to use/equip it without moving it, or perhaps a sack/sachel you can select to have the treasure box will drop into rather than your bag, that would be a nice thing too, but they will probably give some limit as to why they cant do that last part so perhaps another mog sack/sachel
    (0)
    Last edited by wildsprite; 05-09-2012 at 07:23 AM.
    Try to have fun or it isn't worth playing

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wildsprite View Post
    the only real restriction they have stated was that they could not move beyond the 80 limit, they did not state they could not give us more 80 limit storage containers however, it would be nice to have another bag we could store stuff and have direct access to i.e being able to store tools and ammo in it and be able to use/equip it without moving it, or perhaps a sack/sachel you can select to have the treasure box will drop into rather than your bag, that would be a nice thing too, but they will probably give some limit as to why they cant do that last part so perhaps another mog sack/sachel
    This!!!!!

10 characters
    (0)