Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I thought Bilgestorm inflicted multiple status effects as well. Not sure off the top of my head, but I think they are ACC down and Attack down as well. Interesting thought that it may not be broken.
    (0)

Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Tourbillion may not be broken, it's probably not 100% chance to land the additional effect. Another explanation is that the help text is incorrect and it's "Chance of defense down varies with TP" not 'Duration of effect varies with TP". If it's the former, it's probably a low chance to land without TP and thus you'd need Efllux or CA to proc the defense down, similar to how Quadrastrike never crits unless you use it with TP. Since the def down is so potent(more so than Angon and that's a merited JA that costs gil to use whereas Tourbillion is free) it could be the chance of it landing isn't high to begin with. If you want a consistant defense down, use Bilgestorm. Since Tourbillion and Bilgestorm both lower target's defense and both share the same 5min cooldown and are pretty close in level, I think SE gave BLUs the option of either a 25% defense down that's extremely accurate or 33% defense down that's inaccurate. If Tourbillion was as accurate as Bilgestorm, Bilgestorm would be obsolete. Balance.
    yea but the issue is not it simply being inaccurate i believe its chance to land is floored on all targets regardless of your macc and there mevasion, we have a few other spells with similar issues barbed crescent for instance. It seems more likely se messed up there math somewhere than intending a spell we can only use once every 5 mins to have like a 10% chance to land its add effect, especially with its tp effect being duration of effect and not chance to land.
    (1)

Player
    Well I'm arguing that it could be a typo similar to how Mordent Rhime used to say "Added Slow" but it was actually "Added Gravity" and there were other cases of BLU spells in the past getting their help box edited because of mistranslations. Exenterator's Accuracy Down effect was fixed after Byrnoth complained enough too I believe.
    (0)

Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    alot of blu spells need fixing still if this one got fixed blus threat level would raise a bunch on nms as are melee spells would start breaking the def barrier on them, not to mention what it would do for req.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    I see BLU's new two-hour looks to allow you to cast any spell under "Unbridled Learning" multiple times, would have been better to just be all BLU spells.
    (1)

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Fucking worthless lol. Won't even be able to do something cool with it, like spam cast Bloodrake or Pyric Bulwark for a faux-invincible, and the one spell that it'd be handy for is broken.
    (2)

Player
    10gil says it'll last for 30 seconds and all Unbridled spells recast are 30 seconds.
    (0)

Character
    Shadowviper
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Honestly (not sure if its been recommended) but i see this as a simple fix, allow blu to cast all spells and use the points for the added stats of the spells and unlocking JA's. This would solve problem for VW and resetting spells. It also keeps blu from being overpowered with JA. Yes this gives blu a very large selection of magic but our limited pool should keep that from being OP.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2