Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Merton9999 View Post
    I've gotten into Manifestation + Enlightenment + Ice Spikes. Enlightenment gives that extra enhancing skill for spike potency that would normally be missing in the Dark Arts that's required to AOE spikes. Not huge of course, but why not? I need to use it for something in that 60 minute reraise duration.

I'm guessing you're asking now because of the new INT/MND bonus though. I can't think of anything outside the obvious, and functionally pointless, for that.

@Eric : I hadn't thought about break, but have actually done the same thing now that you mention it. I remember I used to use Enlightenment for Sleep II before it became subbable with /RDM. Break is similar now. I was doing skeles for the wind magian trial and converted too close once. Don't ask why I built a wind magian...
    Definitely not criticizing you for doing a Wind magian. On my to-do list. Holding out incase SE caves and gives out a Prism I staff that you have to trade all Magian I staves in for (similarly a Prism II or III staff, but I don't care about those).

As for the INT/MND bonus, it might be nice for the odd cure you have to cast on Dark Arts. That and/or the extra 20INT oomph (supposing full merits) to tack on to a powerful Helix when you need it to count.
    (0)
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I did a wind magian because there was a 6 month or so gap between Aero5 and Blizz5.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3