Character
    Brent
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

New old-style LS arriving in June.

Hey guys,
    I'm currently deployed in Afghanistan, but by June I'll be back in Germany ready to start up an oldschool LS. None of those Abyssea/Book Burn parties. Old fashioned Valkurm Dooms parties and all. I have plans for doing all storyline missions/bcnm/garrison/quests/ksnm/dynamis/limbus/salvage, pretty much anything that happened pre-Abyssea.
    I'm looking to start recruiting experienced members to help me bring up the new guys the right way. I've got two of my old buddies already back online ready to get things started. Haven't mentioned this post to them yet, but I know that they are of the same opinion about doing the old stuff. Send a /tell to either Dremmon or Sylvertease in game and say that Brent sent you their way. If enough people are interested I'll get one of them to go ahead and start the LS prior to me coming back.
    Feel free to make suggestions for the LS name. I really suck at coming up with names and could use the help.
    I look forward to meeting everyone when I get back. San d'Oria FTW! Other nations /welcome too :P
    (1)

i started on march(highest is war 95) and until now i cant find any LS that is doing the old stuff pre-Abyssea i am missing...

i would love to join <3
    (0)

Character
    Brent
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Sounds good Neoraxis. I know it seems a bit weird to be recruiting people this far out from when I get back, but my intention is to have a good number of people built up so that I can start everything full force.
    (0)

Character
    Arukia
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    I would be interested for my mule. My schedule is pretty tight though so we'll see if I can find consistent time to play.
    So will this be like a static party type of thing? And it's a mission focused ls? I still have lots of those to do XD sounds very interesting though
    (0)

Character
    Brent
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Missions is actually gonna be one of the main focuses. Rank missions, ZM, COP, anything you want. Static parties are also gonna play a part. I'm bringing a few of my Army buddies to the game, and I plan on getting quite a few old-style parties together to help them learn their jobs.
    (0)

I would love a LS like this!! I swear I am ranting constantly at the difference between newer players and oldschool ones... If I have to spend another hour in Gusgen I might just punt a chocobo. xD Consider me in, should the LS actually happen. =)
    (0)

Character
    Brent
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    The LS will happen Serafelle. I've been forced away from the game for a while because of this deployment, and I'm ready to get back and build this LS up. My buddies that are in game have been getting quite a few tells from what they've told me. I asked them to go ahead and just try to keep track of everyone while I make my way back to Germany. I've also seen your post about actual role-playing in game. I've a slight interest in it, but it wouldn't be a part of the LS unless everyone likes the idea.
    (0)

Character
    Brent
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quick update on my deployment: Should be starting the trip out of here in a few days. Hopefully that will put me back in Germany before June 1st. Any and all that are interested can go ahead and /befriend Brent. First thing I'll do ingame is accept friend requests and go buy the Linkshell. Still have no idea what to call it so ideas are welcome.
    (0)

Character
    Judaspreis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 19
    im definitely down plz when you get back on let me know. i cant wait!
    (0)

Character
    Brent
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Well I managed to get some Wifi otw back to Germany so the LS is up and running. Decided on the name "Ragnorak" because no one gave suggestions. Still heavily recruiting, so anyone interested hit up any member. They've all been given sacks to help out with initial recruiting. Datnucca, Inxy, Joejoexi, Lazarice, Mazarek, Snookiepants, Sylvertease, Brent. There are others as well but I forgot to write everyone down. Just send a /tell and lets get this started.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast